Fergie - Double Dutchess | Page 236 | The Popjustice Forum

Fergie - Double Dutchess

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ms stush, Feb 20, 2010.

1. 'Like It Ain't Nuttin' aside, I can enjoy this album a lot these days. The release was a big mess and the tracklisting still doesn't flow well for me but there are some definite bops and it's just a shame the album wasn't out after L.A. Love. Would have been nice to have had a CD/DVD with the videos too.

Anyone know if she plans to record any new music?

Rob, LoveSoSoft and LP like this.
  2. I somehow got this for $8.50 on vinyl ddd.

3. You paid that much?

Anticonformity and lushLuck like this.
  4. Less than what you should be paying for those eyebrows

Rhombus likes this.
  5. Yeah eyebrows as nice as mine should cost more than 8.50. Thankfully mine are free as I was born with them.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Anticonformity likes this.
  6. This is still a pretty dreadful album, but I have reevaluated MILF $. It is actually a future camp classic and a very good work out song. And the video is good, but I always liked the video.

KYLE likes this.
  7. MILF is brilliant and one of the best things Fergie has put her name to. The rest of the album can die but that track is FIRE.

Anticonformity and kaushik like this.
  8. I wonder if she'll release a new album or will she still be paying for the videos for the next 10 years?

Mr_Matt and LP like this.
  9. Seven outtakes just leaked from the album:

You Already Know (will.i.am demo)
    Like Dat ft. Iggy Azalea and Major Lazer
    Like Dat ft. YG
    Men All Pause
    Dancin
    LA Love ft. Ty Dolla $ign
    Karnivore

JMRGBY likes this.
  10. I’m horrified to think of what the outtakes of this album must sound like.

JMRGBY, Bobbyrae, KYLE and 2 others like this.
  11. 'Men All Pause'

EDIT It interpolates

Subspace88 likes this.
  12. The You Already Know demo is awful. No one needed will.i.am doing Fergie’s verse.

Andy French and andru like this.
  13. Dancin is one of (I believe) two songs Kim Petras wrote for her, the other being Break The A.C. Kim’s demos of both songs leaked last year and you can definitely hear the Fergie-isms. I wonder if Painkillas was also part of that session

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Subspace88 and sexercise like this.
  14. Scream @ Like Dat being that scrapped Pia Mia song. Iggy's verse kinda slaps.

Island and Sanctuary like this.
  15. fff why are some of these better than what actually made the album?
    Taste.

Andy French likes this.
  16. "Like That (feat. Iggy Azalea & Major Lazer)" would've smashed in 2014, tbh.

soratami, Leopold, GCZ and 2 others like this.
  17. will.i.am doing Fergie's verses on the You Already Know demo in that exaggerated big Gay Al voice...why??? This was clearly recorded after she recorded the chorus and hook so it makes no sense to me.

18. Seems like Will wrote the rap for her and demo'd it, doesn't it?

elektroxx and Andy French like this.
  19. ...well when you say it like that

20. ddd the fucking SCREAM I let out when it sounded so familiar.

sexercise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.