Feud | The Popjustice Forum

Feud

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by BTG, May 5, 2016.

1. BTG

BTG

2. The show sounds like a gay queens wet dream.

DoggySwami likes this.
  3. I can smell the gifs and rapid decline in quality already.

4. I demand a season revolving around the Alyssa Milano - Shannon Doherty 'Charmed' feud. Do it Ryan (be extra messy and get Shannon to play herself, she might actually accept.)

5. I am perched. Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford?! Please let this have Mommy Dearest style meltdowns. (It's Ryan Murphy, who am I kidding? Of course it will.)

I can't wait.

POPGASM and Andrew like this.
  6. If you haven't read Bette & Joan: The Divine Feud then do so, because it is one of the funniest books ever!

This will probably be lacklustre camp nonsense, but I hope to be surprised.

Baby Clyde and Island like this.
  7. Sounds interesting. American Crime Story has turned out really well for him so hopefully he continues the streak.

aaronhansome likes this.
  8. I am so excited for Jessica Lange as Crawford wearing that lead weightlifter's belt!

Island likes this.
  9. Is Ryan actually going to be writing on this? Because if so, he's spreading himself a little thin.

He has
    • 'American Horror Story' Season 6 which he's said they've been working on two ideas at once, so double the effort for the same result.
    • 'Scream Queens' Season 2.
    • 'American Crime Story' Season 2.
    • And now 'Feud'.
    If 'Scream Queens' ends up being a full season of the Season 1 finale-esque quality I'll be furious.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  10. This man never sticks to making one show great.

Island, ItTakesAMuscle and superglowy like this.
  11. Panjabi/Margulies for season two please!

12. This has been the major joke I've seen on Twitter already. I'm impressed at how committed Fox/FX are to him but ACS did gangbusters so, might as well.

13. Since E! True Hollywood Story doesn't seem to be a thing anymore I'll take Murphy's version of these campy scandals. Katherine Heigl vs. the world for season three.

14. Oh my god, yes!

15. Island

Island Staff Member

YES!

I want Teri Hatcher vs. Felicity/Eva/Marcia for Season 2, as well!

Smooth Criminal and steste like this.
  16. Yes. I'm gonna need the scene where the three girls attack Teri at the 'Vanity Fair' photoshoot and there is just a slow motion shot of the red swimsuit fabric falling to the ground as dramatic violin music plays.

17. He didn't do any writing or directing on American Crime Story (I think) and was just the Exec Producer on it.

superglowy and Island like this.
  18. I think he only write on 'AHS' and 'Scream Queens', but look at this workload then on top of that doesn't he have a husband and a young kid?

I worry it'll be a 'jenga' affect and he's gonna take on too much and everything will be shit as a result.

19. Sounds very interesting, and if there is something that Ryan does well are first seasons.

It still seems crazy how in demand he is, considering his history of ruining his own shows.

20. Vivian Vance and William Frawley for season two please. Bring Fred and Ethel to fisticuffs.

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.