Fickle Friends - Are We Gonna Be Alright? (2nd album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Fickle Friends - Are We Gonna Be Alright? (2nd album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 17, 2019.

1. This hits the spot way more than the previous singles (except Pretty Great), I hope they don’t take forever to drop the album.

2. There’s a new EP coming out in January so no album #2 for a while.

3. Looks like album two is being split in to three EP’s, so the one in January is part 1.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

What A Time is fantastic, whew!

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Weird Years (Season 1) EP has just become available for pre-order on their website, released 15th January.

6. A 4 month wait for 4 new tracks...

7. I loved how diverse the last EP was and I hope that they will continue with that sound but it's such a long wait for not so many tracks. They're going to drag those EP's straight up until january 2022, right?

8. Why is this rollout SO bad when the music is some of their best ever?

9. I was literally about to say the same thing. The music is so good but waiting 4 months for an EP that will have most of its songs out by then it’s atrocious.

swim and inevitable like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Million is so great! I feel like I should've loved 92 a lot more, but this and What A Time still have me perched.

11. Million is a great and a standout song, but 92 and What A Time failed to spark any interest in me.

12. Million is a damn bop. I have enjoyed them ever since they first came out with Swim, to think it's just been about four or five years now is wild. We have to stan x

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  13. Million is for me among the best things they ever did and one of the very best songs of last year, but the fact it’s only two new songs is so disappointing. Still, I hope they’re ace.

14. Another bop incoming x

15. The EP is really good, I think the new tracks (IRL and Finish Line) might be my favorites. I just hate this release strategy ddd

swim and lushLuck like this.
  16. Both of the new songs are fantastic.

swim and Enrique Garcia like this.
  17. 'IRL' is fab but I wish it was a full album alongside it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.