Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Page 776 | The Popjustice Forum

Fifth Harmony - 7/27

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by offyourhead, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Unlike Sorry I don't see many copies coming up, why?

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  2. You can't replicate perfection.

Vasilios likes this.
  3. I'm sure another girl group will try and fail.

4. Ready for it. A Work From Home knockoff will still be better than most music.

5. The formula wasn't new? The beat, the sample, the repetitive chorus (even they had done it before), the work propaganda even, it has all been done before. The song is still great don't come for me.

Florencia. and Vasilios like this.
  6. Sorry wasn't something new too, yet we still get Little Mix basing half an album around it 2 years later?

7. (Scream at "don't come for me" by the way so cute)

FrankOnline88 and Oups like this.
  8. Here we go...

Florencia. and Oups like this.
  9. What's with the LM talk then? Did I come for your faves or..? You ask why there's no copy of a song which was very much a song of its moment. There were already similar songs at the time is all I'm saying. I still thought (and think!) it's great, as I said.
    Edit: Oops got your post wrong. Sorry started a whole new trend though didn't it?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  10. Not my fault. I get I'm not on here a lot (sue me for only being on artists I love's threads) but I wasn't the one who brought up LM out of the blue.

11. Queen.

Sugasatz and Vasilios like this.
  12. February 2016 and November 2016 are not 2 years apart sis.

Florencia. and Bruno Ferreira like this.
  13. Uk oh the diary police is here.

Sorry was THIS year? Amazing.

14. Sorry was released in October 2015 so you better check your dates before you come for my lipstick.

FrankOnline88, eyeline and Vasilios like this.
  15. This is currently at #5 on US iTunes, and just overtaken That's My Girl at pop radio with big updates. I wonder who her next feature will be with, before the magnum opus that is the Major Lazer x Camila album comes out.

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  16. Slay momy Lis xx

17. And that's my cue to leave.

18. Sorry is perfect. Work From Home is perfect. Everyone is happy.

Mack likes this.
  19. Touch is also perfect. No More Hate.
    And love songs kii

acl and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.