Fifth Harmony | Page 276 | The Popjustice Forum

Fifth Harmony

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Vasilios, Feb 22, 2017.

1. SCOOCHY

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

a moment!!!

CarlysAngel, pmas, Island and 12 others like this.
  3. I just watched this for the first time! So good! They're all great, but I couldn't take my eyes of Normani. The way she delivers that choreography in the box at the beginning. Amazing!

I listened to the first episode of Ally's podcast yesterday and it was hard to ever her talk about the difficulties she had in the group. Made me revisit their albums though and the self titled is still so good.

Burzum and Mr.Arroz like this.
  4. Do we see these 5 ladies pull a reunion some time?

5. Nope.

Maybe?

Monado, eyeline, JMRGBY and 8 others like this.
  6. “Down” is really dominating my playlists lately. We love a 2017 renaissance!

Rob, Conan, Burzum and 8 others like this.

7. YASSS

Conan, neinzedd, Burzum and 10 others like this.
  8. I go back to Down way more often than Work from Home.

Bless this video I'd forgotten how atrocious most of their performances were.

9. I love this performance. Its always cool to me to see artists perform on the Japanese shows like this

Rafa_el likes this.
  10. God bless whoever their musical director was who always came up with great live mixes.

Vixen, Burzum, Rafa_el and 5 others like this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They never released "Down" in Spanish. Shame, I loved their Spanish mixes!

Holly Something likes this.
  12. That musical director needs to put them on Soundcloud asap. The amount of time I've spent over the years trying to find decent versions of the various live mixes of Work From Home is ridiculous.

chasingthepast and lushLuck like this.
  13. onayougozaimasu Japan! Fifth Harmony des! ❤️

Stopremix likes this.
  14. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/camila-cabello-weekly-racial-healing-sessions

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  15. Look at least she's not just swept things under rug and tried to go on with her career like nothing happened and nothing was learnt.
    Normani's main wish was that she educated herself and made a continued effort and action and that's what she's done, despite the whole "tan dancer" incident that happened recently which us completely unacceptable especially given her past behaviour.

Normani has said she won't speak on the incident any further so people are never going to get the "reaction" they want and brings post engagement and sales.
    Whomever the management team for Fifth Harmony were have A LOT to answer to for to allow ANY of this to happen in the first place, let alone in the public eye.
    The whole group are super talented and deserve every success.

timothy_b, Conan, Rafa_el and 3 others like this.
  16. Well they both served at the VMA's

neinzedd likes this.
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

So proud of Normani!

Butterfly, RMK, goldfish and 3 others like this.

18. Never seen this before. Love both songs.

jawow_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.