"Finding tatu" movie feat. Mischa Barton

Yup, can't wait. Hopefully 2008 will be 2003 re-visited for t.A.T.u, lot's of publicity, lots of airplay, and hopefully lots of new fans that weren't around in 2003! A film, videos, album and singles, (any chance of a tour after Yulia's newbie is born?) and maybe a rant or two from Richard Who? Madeley (who sold 1 million copies of ATTSS off his own bat, bless) and the girls will sledgehammer the year. Just like it should be.

Kirkland said:
This film is going to be the most camp movie of all time. I can't wait to see it.
I don't think it will be in the slightest bit camp....from what I have read it will be very deep, dark and serious in the mould of tATu's recent videos. The girls themselves make cameo appearances, but the actresses involved play two girls who meet up because of tATu. It WON'T be a singalong a pop musical (thank god) but it WILL be fantastic. *hopes*

howard4tatu said:
Kirkland said:
This film is going to be the most camp movie of all time. I can't wait to see it.
I don't think it will be in the slightest bit camp....from what I have read it will be very deep, dark and serious in the mould of tATu's recent videos. The girls themselves make cameo appearances, but the actresses involved play two girls who meet up because of tATu. It WON'T be a singalong a pop musical (thank god) but it WILL be fantastic. *hopes*

Oh well. I won't bother going to see it then!

Ever since I heard about this film i've only ever been able to laugh at it...cannot wait to hear Mischa attempt a Russian accent (apparantly she has been cast as the Russian girl who MEETS the American girl!?)

Come on guys...its going to be a hit....even if it is bud quality...all the fans of tatu gonna see it...soo thousands of ticket sales are on the way just only by the fans GO TATU GO

tatu_boylover said:
Come on guys...its going to be a hit....even if it is bud quality...all the fans of tatu gonna see it...soo thousands of ticket sales are on the way just only by the fans GO TATU GO
Ah, it's gonna be good quality alright, they wouldn't let it be anything else! Be interesting the be in a german cinema with Mischa speaking English with a Russian accent and with subtitles lol

K

KaMZ

Kirkland said:
Oh well. I won't bother going to see it then!

I bet it's gonna be unintentionally hilarious, that's what made some movies camp classics in the first place, that the cast & crew involved think it's highbrow art but the audience could only laugh at all these ridiculous ideas. Just like "Valley of the Dolls".
Probably worth a rent!

This got released in Russia last year, still hasn\'t surfaced in the West yet! *sigh* Mischa Barton\'s career is still sunk. Shantel Van Santen is on One Tree Hill, which ends this year. Oh well ladies, maybe this will resurface when your careers need a reminder.

It was released in America in January on DVD and itunes ... and it\'s awful.

I only stuck with it until the end to see what random piece of crap would happen next. Awww she\'s a lesbian, awww now she\'s on heroin, awww now she\'s busting her friend out of jail and lots of wtf moments in between.

Re: \"Finding tatu\" movie feat. Mischa Barton

Isn\'t it the most bizarre chain of events ever? Like, it\'s all pretty gritty (with a really fucking tenuous link to t.A.T.u throughout), and then t.A.T.u appear and it goes all fluffy and feel-good and she\'s out of prison and it\'s THAT simple. Like their career paths just seemed to be them deciding one day, \"I want to do this,\" and lo and behold, they were doing exactly what they\'d decided on a whim.

It was so bad that it was almost good. Almost.