Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Extraordinary Machine is a top 10 album for me. I wish I could find the vinyl for a reasonable price.

JonBcn, aaronhansome and SlowBurn like this.
  2. tenor (24).gif

3. Oh Well is my favourite Fiona Apple song.

In fact most of my favourites are on Extraordinary Machine.

4. Extraordinary Machine is still very good but cute next to gorgeous etc.

5. Waltz (Better Than Fine) & the title track have gotten me through a lot, admittedly... Red Red Red (official version) is also a go-to song when I'm seriously depressed. Dddd.

6. Fiona Apple is weird for me because regardless of my music tastes I haven’t really spent a lot of time listening to her.

After really listening to her albums I think The Idler Wheel and Tidal are my early faves. Can’t wait to see what the new album is like.

7. If the Jon Brion version was released I think Extraordinary Machine would be my favorite album by Fiona. Beyond that, it's a tough battle between When the Pawn and The Idler Wheel. I will say all of her albums have aged well, even the released version of EM and I find myself playing them often.

8. Can't wait for the Jon Brion produced Extraordinary Machine to debut on vinyl for RSD 2025

LeBratt, xOJakeXo and Tracy Jacks like this.
  9. Tidal is still iconic.

constantino, soratami, moorje and 2 others like this.
  10. Jay Z be like

11. Fuck I'm so ready for this.

12. Yas queen defy your label!!!

13. Mercy is Fiona.

Fiona is her record label

[​IMG]

14. She still has no fucks left to give, "let me fetch the bolt cutters myself", she said.

15. Yes, do it! It's what we all need right now!

I don't think she's the type who needs to do a lot of promo anyway, so why not release it? She can do at-home interviews on like Jimmy Fallon or whatever. It's honestly the perfect promo opportunity for her. She doesn't even have to leave her home.

16. I wouldn’t have expected her to hit the promo circuit hard anyway?

17. I mean most of the promo from her last album came from when she got arrested

18. I would probably cry, like actually, if she did.

19. Everyone is anxious and emotional and has a lot of time on their hands, there has literally never been a better time to release an album Fiona. We need it.

20. YES, RELEASE IT NOW.

I actually had a dream a couple nights ago that I was listening to the album on my computer, 13 tracks & all, including the song titles we know, I Want You To Love Me was track 3, she switched it up from the live version & I wasn't sure what to think of it.

Basically -- I'm going completely insane!!! I need new Fiona to save me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.