Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Fiona Apple - Fetch The Bolt Cutters

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LE0Night, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Assuming this is the same Zelda, doesn't seem like there's an album cover yet. Shouldn't be too hard for Fiona to draw one or snap a pic of some flowers or something.

2. We already know she'll choose some weird photo for the cover anyway. Ddddd. Sis hasn't appeared on the cover of her own album since the 90s.

LeBratt and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  3. Guys, can we just appreciate that we'll be hearing the studio version of this "very soon"? I'm going to cry. It's already top 5 Fiona for me based on the live version alone. I've been listening to it since 2013 when she first performed it.

4. "Really soon" sounds great. I can't imagine the label letting her though.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  5. I still haven't listened to it. I'm ready to be decimated by this album. Just crying in my one bedroom apartment as my fiance stares at me questioning his life decisions that led him to be quarantined with me.

6. Is her label still Clean Slate? Who do we have to harass?

neinzedd likes this.
  7. Oh God, are you in for a treat. Whew!!!

Epic, I think.

aux, xOJakeXo and Trouble in Paradise like this.

8. Surely this is an a April Fools gag, right??

Kuhleezi, LeBratt, Lila and 1 other person like this.
  9. If fiona Apple of all people has done an April fools then I really will have lost faith in just about everything

10. She did say NO FOOLING

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  11. Sounds...interesting.

Two weeks, though!! I can't believe this is happening!

12. OH MY GODDDD. 2 WEEKS! I CAN DO THIS.

Trouble in Paradise and LeBratt like this.
  13. Two weeks until my heart is ripped to fucking shreds. Never been more excited!

14. I wonder if we'll get a single between now and then. I'm excited to get the tracklist & cover art. Two weeks should be enough time for her to do the artwork, right? AHHHH I'M SO EXCITED.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  15. I am ready to CRY!!!

16. Lila

Lila Staff Member

3 days before my birthday so I’m ready to drink some wine and be depressed!

17. THIS SOUNDS SO INTENSE FUCK.

18. I am so fucking ready. Wow. What a reason to stay inside and wipe down every single surface.

19. Oh thank god, this can't come soon enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.