First Aid Kit | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

First Aid Kit

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Can't wait! It's A Shame and Fireworks are so gorgeous!

2. Fireworks is lovely. Is any of their other music similar?

3. I don't really know them, but I'm in love with this track from the Wild soundtrack. Only found out it was a cover recently!:

4. They generally lean more towards folk and country, but I think this one is the most similar to Fireworks from their catalogue:

Rafa_el and maverick_79 like this.
  5. To everyone curious! Listen to their last two albums. The songs are gorgeous. They sing with beautiful and dreamy harmonies and are just such good songwriters. I would say that they are more than just an Americana/country group.

6. Also if y'all needed another reason to love them, late last year they covered Lorde's Perfect Places on Jo Whiley's BBC Radio 2 show and released it recently along with a cover of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas recorded at the same session.

R92, ModeRed and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  7. Title track is out and it is so beautiful!! What is happening with them this era? They are just smashing it for me and I was only a casual fan since The Lion’s Roar.

Hitchcock likes this.
  8. They're on The Graham Norton Show tonight!

sugarcoma likes this.
  9. What a gorgeous album. Not a duff song in sight. The title track is so beautiful. It's A Shame remains my favourite though.

Fireworks, Trinu 3.0 and DirtyMonkey like this.
  10. Fireworks is so beautiful.

11. They're just so consistent. Lovely from start to finish.

R92, ohnostalgia, Lila and 5 others like this.
  12. I reeeeeeeally think this might be their best album.

13. RJF

RJF

Stunning album, and the first great one of the year.

R92, Lila, LiK and 5 others like this.
  14. They're always good, aren't they? The only thing they released I haven't been crazy about is "You're the Problem Here," but then I saw them play it live and it slapped.

Trinu 3.0 and DirtyMonkey like this.
  15. Just listening to Ruins.

I'm only on Rebel Heart but fuck...this is so good.

16. The last two songs wrecked me.

I’m so angry that their UK shows are on weekdays (and sold out).

riverwide likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

I'm furious I was so off the ball that I didn't even know they were touring until last month. Pleased they're selling out pretty sizeable venues though. I think they've made a real name for themselves... and you know, advert coin ddd.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

My word Fireworks is devastatingly beautiful.

19. I knew about them when they announced them (thanks fb ads!), but working in a school is almost impossible to do anything out of the city in weekdays for me.

Hopefully they’ll come back before they go into obscurity to prepare the next album.

20. They do have a huge following though, when I saw them at the Royal Albert Hall about 3 years ago that was sold out too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.