First Aid Kit | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

First Aid Kit

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Fuck, this album is so good.

R92, ohnostalgia, Lila and 6 others like this.
  2. Delighted to see other fans of these ladies here! I've had the new album on repeat since yesterday. Not sure I could pick a favourite, as they're all sounding so, so strong. It's early I know, but I do think it's their best album yet though.

R92, ohnostalgia, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  3. Eugh. It's boring to post again but I love this album so much.

Now that Kylie is feeling inspired by country I'd love to hear her do a First Aid Kit cover.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  4. This album's melodies and harmonies are fucking on point.

5. I'm very curious to hear. Still didn't have the time. Stay Gold is SO incredible.

DirtyMonkey likes this.
  6. Listened through today: stunning. I love these girls so much!

7. I have just watched the Fireworks video and i am mesmerized by it. By returning to places but only end up being alone, the video captures the "why do i do this to myself" feeling very well.

Fireworks likes this.
  8. Does anyone know if there are any bonus tracks on the various international releases?

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I played this album 4 times at work today and must have sold at least 10 copies - it's such a lush listen, Fireworks destroys me every time.

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

It’s so pretty.

R92 and Fireworks like this.
  11. Cannot. Stop. Listening.

12. I never got into them, but this is freakin' fantastic.

Fireworks likes this.
  13. Agree - its a great album. I have had it on repeat since last Friday.

Fireworks likes this.
  14. Rebel Heart is incredible. What an album! Give me the first 4 tracks forever.

Fireworks likes this.
  15. This album is such a triumph! I thought all the songs they shared before the release were amazing but they were really saving the best for last ("Nothing Has to Be True" is stunning). I can tell I'm going to be playing this over and over again for the rest of the year

Fireworks likes this.
  16. #3 in the midweeks and not much in it between the Top 3!

17. I’ve not really given it a good listen yet, but so far nothing is really grabbing me like their first two. Just need some sunny days to come around to enjoy me thinks.

18. “It’s a Shame” is phenomenal.

Shocked and Fireworks like this.
  19. It's my favourite!

BikeThief likes this.
  20. Watched them at Glastonbury so didn’t bother with getting tickets to the tour and now I’m raging at myself, the flowing track list for this album is superb and already feels oddly familiar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.