First Aid Kit | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

First Aid Kit

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. It’s absolutely beautiful. These ladies can do no wrong for me. So, so good to have them back!

hollaa01, Rafa_el and Slice of Life like this.
  2. This is so good. I love how distinct they are

Rafa_el likes this.
  3. AMAZING. I'm so glad they're back.

SlowBurn likes this.
  4. It’s quite lovely isn’t it? I’ve missed them, Ruins has been a constant on my phone since it’s release

SlowBurn likes this.
  5. Their performance at Glasto was brilliant. Such great vocals, and they played another new track from album which, tho I forget the title, was a good sign of what’s to come.

hollaa01 and SlowBurn like this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

New album Palomino out Nov 4!

7. A familiar froot moment

[​IMG]

8. Okay officially excited to be seeing them on Thursday.

9. Why does that cover make them look thique ddd.

Rafa_el likes this.
  10. Realese of the vinyl/cd/etc. says November 2023???

11. A mistake no doubt! I’m sure they mean November 2022.

Rafa_el and ModeRed like this.
  12. Feels a bit weird that it has the same title of Miranda’s album she released this year, no?

13. Miranda who?

14. A&E

A&E

Not really? Folk and country both reach into Just Like Them Horses territory, and the title was likely decided before Miranda released hers. Blah blah supply chain blah, means everything has to be finalised many months before an album release to allow for the physicals to come out before the end of this year (unless they're really dropping physicals in November 2023 and it's not a typo ffff). Basically: it's probably not that deep.

I'll also throw in:

Now let us not act foolish (also see literally a few posts up on this page).

Slice of Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.