Fischerspooner | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Fischerspooner

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by tommie, Dec 17, 2007.

1. I am obsessed with Dark Pink but wish it was another two minutes longer.

2. I finally got a chance to listen to this yesterday and I am obsessed. I think this could be my favourite album from them. Really hope it gets a physical release. The singles + Discreet and Strut are some of their very best work.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  3. Oh Rio is hypnotic. I love it!

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  4. There is a limited edition vinyl (/500) being sold at Art Cologne Fair this week.

neinzedd and michaelhird like this.
  5. Of course there’s no way to buy this online.

SIGH!

6. I feel like SIR is very much the queer counterpart to Plunge by Fever Ray.

7. OH MY GOD that cover! I love this album so much and have been keeping my fingers crossed for a vinyl release but of course this is only going to end up on eBay for hundreds of dollars like their previous albums.

8. Of course that's the image of a homosexual male orientated vinyl LP. Does anyone else think that's Casey's cock shot from Grindr?

9. He said it wasn’t his

10. He’s been so committed with this album I feel a bit let down that it’s not his.

11. Considering how involved he has been with the provocative imagery/videos I am surprised it's not his.

12. What if it actually is his though.

Hello Mr Fischer.

13. He’s Mr Spooner.

14. Post was removed but he did update on another way to get it

15. I sent them an email but I haven’t received an answer yet. I still don’t understand whether they will actually sent you a vinyl or you still have to travel to Cologne to get the copy you reserved? Because if it’s the latter, I will fucking travel to Cologne on Friday and get this damn thing. I need it!

16. Damn I didn’t get to see the cover!

17. Google ‚Fischerspooner Sir Cover‘. See that photo with the big dick? This is it.

I believe it was meant to be the original cover for the album.

18. ....that’s awesome!

Pet Shop Boys did it first though.

19. It isn't.
    I should know.
    Groupielios.

luluthecat and michaelhird like this.
  20. I really hope they tour this album. They always puts on a theatrical show but this one has a proper manifesto behind it which will translate well on stage. Plus the pictures from the shows they've done so far look epic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.