FKA Twigs - Magdalene (2nd Album) | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

FKA Twigs - Magdalene (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nightclubbing, May 14, 2016.

1. nn the dark energy. Let's wait for the IG stories.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  2. Sis....no. Azealia seems to really respect twigs though and she's not blowing up (nothing to be jealous about sksksk) so I doubt she'll go off.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  3. She is CelebsThatCopyBrandy embodied.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  4. It's a reach but...ha impact!!

5. What did Azealia post and then delete now?

6. So Arca is a co-producer on “Holy Terrain” as well? They broke down what parts they specifically did. Really interested to know what Jack and Skrillex did since twigs mentioned those two in her posts without Arca

FINISH LINE and Mr Blonde like this.
  7. I absolutely love her, but there's way too much talent on Holy Terrain for it to turn out so average.

8. You say that like it's a bad thing. so sad, so sexy was one of the best albums of 2018.

9. Why do y'all be wanting her to be pretty all the time when one of her main things is subverting beauty I-

10. So far I love everything from this era. The new song is stuck in my head, that hook is delicious

11. Every time holy terrain comes up on shuffle I think it's gonna go into Mercy by Kanye West.

12. That actually sounds about right. “Too many chefs in the kitchen...” and all that.

13. Yeah, I haven't played Holy Terrain once since it dropped. I'm guessing there'll be another track in the next couple of weeks.

14. The song has grown on me immensely (and i already liked it in the beginning). Especially all the small little details in its production make me return to it again and again.

15. That's a great article/interview.

Although the bit about ink and tap water bit got dangerously close to the ch*mtrail conspiracy theory...

Dijah. and slaybellz like this.
  16. MarlonBrando86 and Dijah. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.