FKA Twigs - Magdalene (2nd Album) | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

FKA Twigs - Magdalene (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nightclubbing, May 14, 2016.

1. This encapsulates what I feel listening to Magdalene

[​IMG]

2. Ooh excited to watch this

3. oh god i want to listen to every single version of this song that was ever made. the isolated sounds themselves are so delicious.

Maki and B.A.D. like this.
  4. It's always interesting to hear about the making of a song and I like that they let us hear it at various stages of the process.

5. I can’t at the cat Animoji on Cashmere Cat’s face.

Also Twigs reworking a lot of the album in a haunted house...? I mean, of course.

6. That was great. Is she doing every song?? Wish more artists would do pieces like this.

7. "home with you", "sad day", and "daybed" ...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    sesita likes this.
  8. Mirrored Heart is still so brutal. Absolutely stunning but damn. What a song.

sesita and Remyky22 like this.
  9. Cellophane is my most listened to track this year so giving it one last play to round the year out. Cheers.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  10. Forgive me but I hadn’t listened to any of her stuff before. However, after seeing all of the praise in the PJ Forum Readers’ Poll I decided to check out some of the Magdalene songs and got lost down a YouTube rabbit hole of her amazing music videos and performances, and now I cannot find my wig. What a record.

11. Anarchy sounds lush. When is this song out, and are there more? So excited.

V3RYP05H and dontkillmyvibe like this.

12. Maybe the BRITs have taste and do something right once in a while.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She should have got an album nom as well so let's not give them too much credit xx

14. Bingo.

diamondliam likes this.
  15. rdp

rdp

Honestly beginning to think that Home With You might be one of my all time favorite songs. That final chorus just gives me chills everytime.

16. Here's a sentence I never thought I'd be typing: FKA twigs will perform as part of a tribute to Prince alongside Usher and Sheila E. at the Grammy's tomorrow night.

This is gonna be interesting to say the least...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.