FKA Twigs - Magdalene (2nd Album) | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

FKA Twigs - Magdalene (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nightclubbing, May 14, 2016.

1. I'm just happy that now that it'll be officially released, I'll be able to add "Ego Death" to my Spotify playlists.

FINISH LINE and Xanax like this.
  2. This is still on heavy rotation for me, the best Pop album of 2019.

3Xs, LOTF, Cutlery and 2 others like this.
  3. Never bothered with the leak, but this is a bop. Also, yeah... where is the "sad day" video, sis?

Mr Blonde, LOTF, sesita and 2 others like this.
  4. I never bothered either, but this kinda bangs. Shame she's just at the end??

5. This is a bop, she sounds so goooood.

6. Massive song.

I kinda hat that her part is so short and at the very end of the song but at the same time this makes the song?!

Mikal likes this.
  7. She's the best part of the song and she's on it for like 30 seconds.

8. The song is a bit of a rehash of Fade? I love Twigs's part but I could have done without the rest.

9. It's amazing to think she released her second LP just last year, it feels like she has given us so much more. Her musical maturity makes it look like she's been doing this for longer, I feel truly blessed to be a listener.

It's been 84 years dot gif

10. 3Xs

3Xs

The way Kanye just totally kills the vibe with his turgid stale ass verse only for Twigs to bring it all back at the end WHEW

[​IMG]

11. I wish Kanye had explore these dance, house sampling beats more (and giving them to other artists of course). Ego Death slaps.

Mikal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.