Fleur East - 2019 Singles | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Fleur East - 2019 Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Disco Tears, Dec 17, 2018.

1. After just a promising comeback, it all seems to have gone quiet. It’d a shame if an album didn’t materialise. Favourite Thing did very well for an indie release, and ended up with more streams than More And More

2. Is this a joke about her getting engaged?

I agree that it's all quiet for now, but she's promised more singles this year, and later on the album. The next single will probably be released next month, as she stated that she wants it somewhere in the summer.

Also, she announced some live shows recently:

3. Love that picture!

andru and Maki like this.
  4. That would be a great album cover.

I'm glad she's getting some cute li'l festival cheques this summer – I think people really need reminding how good a live performer she is.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    andru, Island, londonrain and 4 others like this.
  5. Fleur is an incredible performer - I mean, that performance of Uptown Funk really was a moment so I’m pleased she’s got some festival slots lined up as it’s what she does best.

I’d love for her to get a proper second shot - her debut album was absolutely brilliant and Favourite Thing is still one of my favourite releases of the year.

londonrain and Maki like this.
  6. Alexandra Burke 2.0.

We'll always lament what could have been, should have been.

7. She'd absolutely kill it at a track with Jax Jones.

londonrain and sesita like this.
  8. When is this woman going to give us more of the good times she is hiding away? She can’t give us Favourite Thing then disappear

Rob, londonrain and Maki like this.
  9. So, this is the announcement she was referring to:

It's July, next single please!

londonrain likes this.
    Maki and londonrain like this.
  11. New snippets and this song sounds AMAZING! Giving me Destiny's Child/Beyoncé vibes:

I really hope this will be the upcoming single (most likely out in a few weeks), it might be one of my favorite songs by Fleur.

goatface3128 and Daniel_O like this.
  12. Fleur posted this last Friday:

I don't know what it really is, but I like it.

Oh, and new music coming September 19th!
    At least that how it was written on her Instagram.

sesita, Daniel_O, acl and 1 other person like this.
  13. I'm just hoping she can start releasing music more consistently now.

Daniel_O and Maki like this.
  14. Favourite Thing got a few million streams and a chart placement, all things considering she’s doing alright. She’s probably never going to set the charts alight again, but I think if she plays it right and keeps releasing, she could have a decent little career going forward with a sort of cult following.

Maki likes this.
  15. Favourite Thing was one of the first songs of 2019 I was properly obsessed with. The months since have been packed with outstanding new music but Fleur's single is still knocking about in my top 40 tracks of the year. I think it's immaculate.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  16. So... this is happening:

But will there be any new music this week? Not certain.

17. Rob

Rob

She's too talented to waste her career as a vlogger.

As always: Fuck you, Syco.

Maki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.