Florence + The Machine - High As Hope | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Florence + The Machine - High As Hope

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, May 28, 2017.

1. I don’t care if it sounds like the Final Fantasy EP, their last album, disco bluegrass or death metal...I just want it now. I’m so thirsty for new Florence.

constantino, Vixen, Kyle. and 9 others like this.
  2. the link to the page with the vinyl doesn't work anymore. i'm guessing they had put it up earlier than it was intended to be.

3. She’s been announcing all these festivals gigs for this year on Facebook so hopefully it’s coming...soon?

4. It’s not much but she’s featured on some kind of Elton John tribute album out on April 6th, with a cover of ‘Tiny Dancer’. I can already hear it in my head and I doubt it’ll give us much of a clue as to where she’s headed but at least we’ll hear that voice on something ‘new’.

5. I hope the Machine are involved as well, a full-on orchestral version of Tiny Dancer with Flo's vocals would be stunning.

6. There's potential reports that this is going to be released on June 29th and the title is High as Hope.

Grain of salt but I'm perched regardless!

constantino, Vixen, Jwentz and 14 others like this.
  7. This being an album or a single?

8. the album

sugarcoma likes this.
  9. If that’s true then we should be hearing a single relatively soon? I know it’s probably not true but oh my god I’m already quivering.

10. And when I googled it looks like a single will arrive on the 20th/21st of April!

11. Guest member

Guest member Guest

Hopefully this leaked album/single news will bring the announcement forward!

Ferk likes this.
  12. But why is the title not confirmed then? We have the RSD-title (that it seems like we won't get now) It would be odd to have the previously unknown album-title on the site, but not the title of the RSD-single we already know the name of.

13. According to fans on Facebook, Florence held a listening party last week. So this means one thing: the album is ready.

14. Lord. Literally praying this bucks the recent trend of much-anticipated albums ending up as a disappointment.

Ferk likes this.
  15. I sort of forget she exists in her off-years, which feels like a good thing. It just means I'm never hyped for the albums when they drop. I got into How Big a full year after it dropped. But when I got into it, it hit me like lightning. I NEEDED that album right then.

I hope I'm in the right headspace to absorb the next record when it's released.

Ferk and LeBratt like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Decimate me, Kween.

Squashua, Oleander, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  17. HBHBHB was an exceptional break-up album for me at the time.

constantino, Jwentz, Vixen and 17 others like this.
  18. Bring it, Flo; I’ve been ready for ages!

19. The visceral energy of What Kind of Man still gets me. It's such a brilliant album to listen to when you had... an argument with your boyfriend. Perched for new album!

constantino, Mikal, Jersey and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.