Florrie

he/him
There'll be a remake of an old song on the album. Sounds like a last-minute addition due to requests.

429853667-427935306367040-8506770506102822164-n.jpg

I agree, it’s Looking For Love.
I Took A Little Something and Get You Back have also been remade and will be on the album.
The music in Kissing In The Cold melts me.
I don't know how I feel about I Took A Little Something and Get You Back being on the album. Especially I Took A Little Something as it was officially released. I would have much preferred Galaxies.

As for Kissing In The Cold, is that the new single? Also, do you know anything about the album release date?

Get You Good is acceptable (since you can't stream / purchase it) but I Took a Little Something (her best song) isn't necessary!

Wait, are we talking about I’m Gonna Get You Back (off the Late EP from 2012) or Get You Good? Because the former is great, the latter… I find annoying and shouty.
Yes both have been updated for the new album.

I don't know how I feel about I Took A Little Something and Get You Back being on the album. Especially I Took A Little Something as it was officially released. I would have much preferred Galaxies.

As for Kissing In The Cold, is that the new single? Also, do you know anything about the album release date?

I’m not sure which she’s chosen yet for the first single. It’s potentially The Lost Ones.
The album was planned for an April release. Not sure if that’s been pushed back. They wanted a Spring release.

She put up a story on Instagram with a save the date of March 22nd. I wonder if we will get an album pre-order with the single release? Wishful thinking perhaps...