"Follow This You Bitches" - The Cher Appreciation Thread | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

"Follow This You Bitches" - The Cher Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, Aug 5, 2006.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I love that album artwork so much.

2. Been living so hard for rock Cher lately!

One of my fave performances! Her delivery of "fi-ire in your eyes" just fucks me up!

3. One of her best ever songs for sure this.

Little L and eyeline like this.
  4. Bonnie Tyler & Cher, love them <3

5. Are we witnessing a miracle in real time?! Will Cher's magnum opus 'Stars' finally be released on CD and streaming?

x

6. Intriguing!

7. This is the holy grail for me. The likes of 'Just This One Time', 'These Days' and 'Bell Bottom Blues' deserve to be preserved and heard by generations that might have missed 'Stars'. I really think it's Cher's best album, certainly in terms of her voice.

x

8. After years of coping with a vinyl rip of Just This One Time, I don't think my scalp could cope with a proper version, but I am willing to risk it.

Guyhawke! likes this.
  9. Same! Such a lush, beautiful Jimmy Webb song with Cher ramping up the drama... those 'whistle' notes!

x

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  10. Just watched the Cher at the BBC special, her promo during the It's A Man's World and Believe eras was really on point, wish it continued like that onto the Living Proof era.

LPT, WhatKindOfKylie? and The_Rani like this.
  11. OMG that's fantastic if true. I love "These Days"

Guyhawke! likes this.
  12. Yes, she certainly promoted those two albums, Living Proof was dropped in the UK after just 1 single I believe in comparison.

JamieHT likes this.
  13. I need a Living Proof vinyl as a matter of some urgency!

AlmostFamous, LPT, DoggySwami and 4 others like this.
  14. More Cher vinyl, sure is a must!

Toxic84 and idratherjack like this.
  15. Truly my favorite album from her. Need one too.

LPT, Mikey1701 and idratherjack like this.
  16. Surprised her late 80s and early 90s albums haven't been re issued yet on vinyl to be honest.

Toxic84 likes this.
  17. Imagine the It’s A Man’s World artwork vinyl sized. Yum! (I mean I have a massive poster but anyway.)

18. That would be something seriously special. My favourite Cher album cover this!

JamieHT likes this.
  19. On... YouTube? I'd rather Spotify and Apple Music but I'll take what I can get.

jonny, Guyhawke! and DoggySwami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.