Food & Drink | The Popjustice Forum

Food & Drink

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I'm following my dreams and making a thread where we can discuss food! I think about it too often and I need an outlet.

Let me start.
    I hate mincemeat, mushrooms, coconut, aubergine, courgette, corriander.

I could live off Sushi, any seafood, cheese and sweets. Oh and raw carrot.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  2. 3Xs

3Xs

Re: Food!

I love food.....a little too much sometimes. :-(

3. Re: Food!

I have a Liz Lemon-attitude towards food.

4. Re: Food!

Little pickers wear big knickers, you want your belt to buckle and not your chair etc.

5. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I love typical American food type stuff. But my favorites are Mexican and Italian, I could never choose between those two.

I hate fried fish and for some reason I can't eat a tomato raw.

6. Re: Food!

I've been addicted to crisp sandwhiches the past few weeks, how middle class.

7. Viv

Viv

I love mushrooms and I'd probably die if I had to live off raw carrots.

Sushi is probably my favorite.

I prefer to kill and eat my own meat, rather than buy beef from the supermarket.

8. Re: Food!

Me too.

I'm almost ALWAYS hungry - I don't think I will ever eat enough lasagne in my life.

Although that makes me sound more like Garfield.

9. Re: Food!

[​IMG]

10. 3Xs

3Xs

Same here! We are a food match made in heaven! Haha!

11. kal

kal

I LOVE FOOD. Especially junk food. And the best part is that no matter how much I eat I stay stick thin.. I actually hate that, though. I want to be muscly. :(

12. Re: Food!

I've really got into cooking in my unemployment. Unfortunately I can't cook anything healthy.

13. Viv

Viv

Lots of brown rice and potatoes!

14. kal

kal

I do eat lots of potatoes, but I suppose a workout every now & again wouldn't go amiss.

So uh.. how amazing is ice-cream?!

15. Viv

Viv

Gelato sounds so good right now. A cup of half nutella, half banana and I'm a happy camper.

16. Re: Food!

Captured so beautifully!

17. Re: Food!

Gelato is AMAZING!!!!

18. Re: Food!

I love food. If I had to answer the age-old (or 'Friends'-old actually) question of 'sex or food', I wouldn't think twice.
    Raw veggies are the best, I can't stand fried potatoes, it feels like a sacrilege...

19. Re: Food!

I used to be SO picky about food (the vegetable I would eat was carrots, i'd only eat rice if it was uncle ben's, always have chips in a restraunt, never eat chocolate) but i've sort of laxed up a bit now. I like a few vegetables and eat all kinds of rice, I can even stand aero's now.

I've always loved Asian and Spanish food, although I'd say my favourite is Korean (it's also criminally under-rated by the majority of people). It's so flavoursome and amazing!

kimchi with bulgogi could literally make me orgasm (sorry for the graphic-ness, )

20. Re: Food!

Crisp sandwiches, with ketchup on, are the best!

I think it's to do with the combination of crispy, sharp crisps, and the soft bread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.