Food & Drink | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Food & Drink

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Re: Food!

I'm actually quite partial to the Tesco Everyday Value 'Tuna Crunch'.
    Red peppers do make a nice change from just cucumber and/or sweetcorn.

But the other sandwiches in the range are meant to be awful.

2. duckface

duckface Guest

Re: Food!

That does sound horrible. Although it's probably the only shortcoming of the British Biscuit Scene. Seriously, the UK is Biscuit Heaven.

3. Re: Food!

Good luck jk-ennedy!

Also, I've never had a biscuit in the British sense. I just know I'm missing out.

4. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
  5. LTG

LTG

Biscuits are amazing. Custard creams > your faves.

6. Re: Food!

I eat food. Don't we all?

7. Re: Food!

Patsy Stone doesn't.

8. Re: Food!

I don't know if we have many vegetarians on here but my boyfriend is so I make a lot of vegetarian food. There are these Quorn Roasts, which look like white haggis - pretty uninspiring to be honest, but I bought one the other day and peeled it from its wrapper and slathered it with char sui sauce. In a dish and sealed with foil, in the oven for 50 minutes and it was AMAZING! I just served it with some stir fried veg and rice. Char Sui Quorn you have to try it!

9. Re: Food!

Lemon Chicken in any form is an abomination.

10. Re: Food!

Sometimes I scroll through blogs dedicated to peanut butter and fight the urge to touch myself. It's such a beautiful food.

11. Re: Food!

The same thing happened to me once with a picture of a beer-battered, deep-fried cheeseburger on This Is Why You're Fat. I realize that's only perpetuating an ugly American stereotype, and I realize that it would cause me to die at 40, but what a way to go.

12. duckface

duckface Guest

PUPUSAS

13. Rmx

Rmx

I saw a picture of bacon KingFlurry's (or whatever the BK variant of ice cream is called) and it was literally vanilla ice cream with bits of fried bacon on top of it. And it was legit! Non-ironic legit. The tagline was something like "salty and creamy sweetness" and I was like giiiirl. I bet one of you guys managed to infiltrate their marketing team and is taking the piss.

14. Re: Food!

I'm all for bacon showing up in random foods, but ice cream might be a step too far for me. However, a cupcake shop I go to every once in a while has these breakfast cupcakes that are like buttermilk cakes with maple frosting and a piece of bacon as garnish. Yes, I do get one when they're available, and yes, I do enjoy them.

15. Re: Food!

Bacon is the most overrated food in the world. Up there with Pizza and dare I say, Nutella. I blame Tumblr.

16. Re: Food!

Oh god, they look delicious. Masa Harina is silly hard to get in my country though.

17. Re: Food!

I could weep with all the wrongness!

18. Re: Food!

I loathe bacon, my mum decides to put it in absolutely everything and I go insane. I also hate it when a restaraunt puts it in a dish without mentioning it on the menu.

Pizza is the best thing in the world though and I often fantasise about.

19. Re: Food!

Deep fried cheeseburgers look horrendous.

20. Re: Food!

You are really having a terrible day for accurate posts. First you defend astrology, and now this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.