Food | The Popjustice Forum

Food

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bertie, Jun 21, 2006.

1. I'm sure we had a food thread on the old board. Feel free to add your favourites.

so, some of my faves  -  potato scones dripping with butter
                                         seafood paella
                                         ready salted pringles
                                          fat chips
                                        thick toast (green warburtons is the best)
                                           galaxy bars - much better than dairy milk
                                          pasta with pesto sauce.

2. Warburton's Super Toastie is evil!  It's damn nice, don't get me wrong, but if you buy that then it runs out in 2 days as there's so few slices.  I'm back to medium, as it prevents me having soul-destroying shopping trips so frequently.

3. I could eat pasta for every meal, with Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizzas in between. Sainsbury's Tortelloni is my favourite snack (especially the Walnut & Gorgonzola variety).

Sweet stuff:
    Jaffa Cakes can't be beaten. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are nothing short of amazing. Ben & Jerry's Half-Baked ice cream is lovely.

You'd think I was a right heffer but I'm actually underweight.

4. Steve

Steve Guest

I couldn't live without Heinz Tomato soup!

5. After reading that I felt like some and WOW it was delicious.

I've also got a bit of an obsession with Cherry Coke. Although, the diet may actually be better which is astounding because the diet version is usually full of gas and horrible.

Some other things:

Strawberry Pencils
    Chickpea Burgers (don't judge by the name) with ketchup + mayonnaise
    Solero - exotic flavour
    Lucky Charm cereal (not available in the UK)
    Soreen Loaf - there are now two flavours *excite*

6. Is that those colourful shapes of crunchy marshmallowy stuff? That's gorgeous! I had it when I was little but my folks never bought it again after they realised it was pretty much pure sugar, and you only used to get about two bowls-full from a packet.

That is THE BEST thing to eat on holiday, on the beach.

7. boiled new potatoes and salad cream mmmmmmmmmm

8. Yum indeed - I used to have that when I was little, thanks for reminding me of it.

9. I could quite happily live on Laughing Cow Cheez Dippas and Red Bull.

10. I'm so hungry, I could eat anything! I think I'm having sausage and mash for dinner, although that won't be til 8 or 9, I might have a crisp sambo and tea for the moment.

11. Just had Domino's for dinner, tasted so good but I feel fat now! haha

12. I've just had one as a late night snack, might have to do some actual exercise tomorrow to combat it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.