Forum Speed Issues - General Discussion | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Forum Speed Issues - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by slaybellz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. We found the problem....

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster, ItBeats, 2014 and 5 others like this.
  2. I can't tell if it's actually slow for me this time or if I just feel it's slow cause everyone is saying it is.

[​IMG]

Also i've renamed the thread since this is like a recurring problem.

Sprockrooster, Laurence, Maki and 3 others like this.
  3. “General Discussion” ffff.

It’s sporadic unlike before where it was very clearly just slow as shit for a few hours until it sped up.

Is this all because Beyoncé announced a new album and we have more activity happening than usual? Is this proof positive that the servers absolutely can’t handle more users ddd?

Sprockrooster, Laurence, Maki and 2 others like this.
  4. Why is the thread title making me scream nn. Forum Speed Issues, her BPG era x

Damon, jordxn, ItBeats and 9 others like this.
  5. Having a hard time editing posts or even liking posts. Not complaining but it would be nice if someone got around to taking a look under the hood eventually.

Euphoria and MilesAngel like this.
  6. Twitter girls, it's that time of year where you need to @ Peter. It seems to be the only place where he takes notice of what we say dd.

A long term solution would be much better but if it's between another 6 months of no issues before this happens again vs the plug being pulled, I'll take the first option.

BubblegumBoy and johnoclock like this.
  7. The Forum has been running fine on my laptop with Chrome, but quite slow and pages not loading when viewing on my mobile phone also using Chrome.

8. Can confirm, the main issue is on mobile devices (my android tablet).

9. It’s probably just a setting set wrong again like last time, but we depend on Peter for it again.

[​IMG]

10. It's slow on both mobile and desktop but you know what?
    [​IMG]

11. I'm more annoyed with these fucking intrusive adverts on mobile!

Screenshot_20220617-174906_Chrome.jpg

12. kal

kal

Switch to the other forum theme.

mrp2910 likes this.
  13. Okay the forum's definitely going slow for me today, there's no denying it now.

[​IMG]

14. The what?

15. kal

kal

Scroll down to the footer and click on “PopJustice” on the bottom left, then select “PopJustice 17”.

79EF0047-1EB8-43E8-B2CA-1868EC5B1242.jpeg

berserkboi and mrp2910 like this.
  16. I never knew this was a thing. I'll give it a whirl.

17. I think the hamsters powering our servers are giving out girls. It took me a couple of minutes to open this thread.

Maki and soratami like this.
  18. I think the hamsters powering our servers are giving out girls. It took me a couple of minutes to open this thread.

soratami likes this.
  19. This posting twice is killing me.

20. The hamsters in question

[​IMG]

1991, Purple, fancygreen and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.