Foxes - The Kick | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

Foxes - The Kick

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Island, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Oh, let your body suit
    Even when you feel so lost
    Spinning when the tears they fall
    You gotta just let it go

A sequel, girls.

[​IMG]

2. According to iTunes metadata there will be 3 more pre-release tracks. That leaves us with 7 new songs on the album release date.

Body Suit - January 26th
    Absolute - January 7th
    Sky Love - November 3rd

Diet Pop!, Pretend and andru like this.
  3. Single artwork for "Sky Love".

upload_2021-11-1_13-19-11.png

4. I needed Forgive Yourself to be pre-release track as I absolutely adore this one the most from the previewed ones. I have no idea how I'm going to survive 4 months waiting for it.

andru likes this.
  5. I'm not a huge fan of her outfit on the cover, but I'm just happy we'll have an album!

6. My graphic designer mind is throwing a strop at all the mismatching shades of white in-between each of the 9 images. My gay pop loving mind is forgiving though due to how amazing all those samples sounded.

7. This is going to be a Popjustice classic that is worshipped on this forum but is ignored by the critics and spends one week at #39 isn't it?

8. At least it's gonna be in the top 40 for a week?

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I like the album cover but this wait.....what is the reason???

10. I kinda hate the album cover - wish she’d have chosen one of the images instead.

But yeah this is already shaping up to be a pop classique.

andru likes this.
  11. Previewing all the songs more than 3 months before the release date is an interesting rollout choice, but considering the material already sounds much better than All I Need, I'm not complaining. She's restored my hopes for sure.

xtophermorrison likes this.
  12. "Absolute" snippet:

13. Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  14. The release date is even more baffling now that the vinyl won't be out until April... have they learned nothing from her other albums?

Jacques, Runawaywithme and andru like this.
  15. "Body Suit" snippet.

Music Is Death and lushLuck like this.
  16. This is what Agnes should have done so congrats Foxes for getting it!

17. Sky Love is fantastic, this album is going to be one for the ages, huh?

andru likes this.
  18. I love that she's included Friends In The Corner EP, it'll make for a nice double album.

19. That saxophone is divine!

andru likes this.
  20. Sky Love is great! Wow, I wasn't that fond of Friends in the Corner but I've loved every song so far. Still such a shame it's not out until February.

andru likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.