Frank Ocean

The album will probably come out this year, without a doubt. Strike the iron whilst it's hot, Frank!

I need more tracks like Pilot Jones / Bad Religion / Pink Matter and I'll be happy as can be.

They should cover Harlem Shake. The shoegaze/awkward twirling version.

Wow that would be an absolute killer! Creasing at the thought of Lana crooning "and do the Harlem shake!"

Wow, I might be out of the loop but I swear he was talking about taking a break and writing a book or something? Regardless, I'm very glad. His first album was an amazing first listen, and I still love so many of the tracks. Super Rich Kids is a highlight for me.

Not Tame Impala. Never Tame Impala.

I'd love a new album this year from him though. In fact, I need it. I've listened to both 'channel ORANGE' and the mixtape so much now, I need some new Frank to tide me over!

channel ORANGE is just now blossoming into the perfect album I knew it was for me. I approached it knowing it would be like an iceberg, but the more subtle songs are really starting to hit me.

Can't wait for the Depeche Mode collaboration. It's very rare for the guys of Depeche to work with other artists. I know it'll be great.

The album will probably come out this year, without a doubt. Strike the iron whilst it's hot, Frank!

I need more tracks like Pilot Jones / Bad Religion / Pink Matter and I'll be happy as can be.

Absolutely!

That is the best news, I hope we get an album late 2013 or early 2014. Golden Girl is a rare gem on the album, so it would be cool as a concept.

I hope to continue to sing about man here an there. Pink Matter, Thinkin bout you, Bad religion, Forrest Gump are his best tracks on channel ORANGE along Pilot Jones.

The songs about unrequited love (Thinkin Bout You, Bad Religion, Forrest Gump) are clearly the highlights of the album. More of that, please. Another dance-tingled, upbeat number a là Pyramids would be nice too.

It's nothing special. I'm surprised a random leak was turned into a piece of news. His folder of unreleased stuff on my computer is just as big as Ke$ha's.

Can't wait for the Depeche Mode collaboration. It's very rare for the guys of Depeche to work with other artists. I know it'll be great.

Oh man, Frank Ocean against a thumping industrial chorus in between some minimalist Super Rich Kids style knocks, omogmogmog.

And Lana is not allowed to work with Frank until she tones down those exaggerated melancholy drudge tones she insists on singing in, it only works to distract from her less than stellar song writing..

..Is what I was going to say until I remembered 'Video Games', they should at least do a photo shoot together, I would hang the photos up on my wall.

Less than stellar songwriting? There are not enough GIFs to express my disdain. Lana Del Rey is the only worthwhile poet of the decade.

Lana's songwriting is hardly stellar. Her lyrics are fairly limited. She has some great songs but a lot of it is marred with repetition.

Lana doesn't paint a world of her own. I love her but quite a few of her lyrics build on what is basically an idealised notion of the early 20th century. She has some great ones as well, but too often they feel clumsy and artificial.