Friends | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Friends

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Charley, Apr 18, 2009.

1. The one where no one is ready, Is one of my favourite episodes.

2. Finally found the Lego set - it's really cute!

3. You never run on the barge

AGiantSheep likes this.
  4. Mines in the loft to fund my retirement

Tribal Spaceman and torontodj like this.
    andru and _Gru_ like this.
  6. I'm really excited hope it's true.

I'd love for it to lead to a full length 11th season.

7. So glad they're not rebooting and just doing a one-off. Revivals are so damn risky and we've seen disastrous results in other shows like Roseanne and even Will and Grace to a degree (stars feuding, bad ratings, etc.). Friends ended so perfectly. Don't kill it.

8. The Roseanne revival was a huge success though, and even with Roseanne out, The Conners is one of ABC's most successful shows.

9. That would be cool, I always thought just one episode with Thanksgiving dinner would be enough. But hey, I wouldn't mind if they make it longer as long as material is good.

Everything seems to come back, Mad About You as well, I really liked that one.

10. None of you have read the article, have you? It's for an 'unscripted' special, so probably a round-table discussion about the show or something of the sort.

11. Which is what it should be. You know "you can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need"? Thats what this is. People want another season or an hour long episode where they're those characters again but its not what they need, because it won't live up to what they want it to be.

LPMA likes this.
  12. ive been thinking recently that I’d like a really extensive and thorough oral history of the show (something like the SNL which gets updated every few years) so if it’s some kind of in depth round table discussion then I’m cautiously hear for it. But it best offer up new information and not the same old trivia we’ve heard for the last 15 years. Ddddd omg Courtney was asked to play Rachel first!!

scottdisick94 likes this.
  13. I feel like a scripted reunion show about them trying to make a reboot would be pretty funny. Have them all be exaggerated versions of themselves, like Matt in Episodes.

OlliMaus and andru like this.
  14. So exactly what BH90210 did?

15. Make it season 3 of The Comeback somehow and we'll talk.

16. I think if we have like a 10 minute skit into a sort of talk show format where they talk about their favourite moments, discuss some iconic moments, etc. would be special enough for me. That little game show segment where Lisa and Courteney took part in was pretty fun. Include the rest of the guys in it and I think we have a winner.

17. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

It's so bloody corny but the fact that they're all still genuinely friends and basically family by this point, makes me think the world ain't so bad.

HolyWater, godspeed, Lander and 14 others like this.
  18. My sentiments exactly... It's heartwarming.

SockMonkey and TrixieVillaintina like this.
  19. I would love a full episode of just Phoebe and Monica at Mike's karaoke joint!

20. In hindsight, Season 1 is so different from the others tonally. It’s like a different show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.