Friends | Page 162 | The Popjustice Forum

Friends

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Charley, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Yeah, I'll be watching this regardless, but I do think an hour long episode or like a 4 episode special could still have the potential to be really great (And would obviously be massively successful regardless). All 6 of them are great comedians, and still managed to make it work even in the lesser well written episodes.

rav4boy and andru like this.
  2. I'm glad they're all sticking to their guns and refusing to do a proper reboot. It's true that regardless of the quality, it would be massive for everyone involved (the actors are apparently pulling around $3.5M each just for this unscripted reunion). But Friends ended perfectly, and while nothing can tarnish its legacy at this point, revisiting the story is just... useless. We don't need it. Some things deserve to just be left alone.

An Insider, Rob, Espeon and 1 other person like this.
  3. Or they could just make it and if it’s shit we’ll forget it exits like we do with Joey

ZsDbk88 likes this.

4. I'm really excited for this.

Remorque likes this.
  5. i just cried laughing at Phoebe singing along to Ross' attempt on the bagpipes, even Jen clearly cracks up in the scene.

Burzum, DangerousHun, Sam and 7 others like this.
  6. YES, trash Ross/Rachel. When you summarize it like this it sounds even worse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.