Friends | Page 179 | The Popjustice Forum

Friends

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Charley, Apr 18, 2009.

1. I liked it when Community did it, except none of the clips were actually clips so it likely cost a fortune.

Andrew and itylts like this.
  2. Though ER did a live episode in their season 4 and they started the same time as friends.

Sorry I have a gut reaction to give ER its flowers any opportunity as I think it gets overlooked in the discussion of prestige TV

3. I feel like they would have nailed a live episode - equal parts brilliant and chaotic with plenty of messing up. It would have been iconic.

GimmeWork, DoggySwami, Andrew and 5 others like this.
  4. Just caught the episode where Chandler accidentally reveals to a young boy that he's adopted.

That kid is now Meghan Trainor's husband.

HELP.

Conan, GimmeWork, rav4boy and 4 others like this.
  5. The gasp I let out!!

6. Christ I am old.

7. No because that was in the last seasons, even worse

8. Well, back then he was a relatively known child actor (Spy Kids).

Sam and Vasilios like this.

9. This is so weird. It also affirms what I suspected with the reunion doc - their humour is totally stuck in like 2004. Keanu is really not the punching bag he once was.

Conan likes this.
  10. The fact that he references Keanu twice this way in his book is so fucking weird.

GimmeWork, hologram and RainOnFire like this.
  11. Bottle CAP episodes?

BD2CFB8B-39A1-4325-897E-524215410485.gif

GimmeWork, Subspace88 and Andrew like this.
  12. Their? Is Mathew not he/him pronouns anymore?

13. The cast is they

scottdisick94 likes this.
  14. Ah. The quote is from Matthews book. Not from the entire cast of Friends. So I was confused.

15. Yes, I felt in the reunion that the entire cast’s sense of humour was a bit outdated. Not necessarily a bad thing, it was all just a bit noughties.

16. Friends began in 1994, Ross's ex-wife was lesbian, one thing led to another and in 2022 Russia was forced to invade Ukraine "to have our children be like us and not like them".

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  17. Yeah, I read the book - its a great read, he has been through a lot but that Keanu reference really put me off. Even if he was the biggest asshole, (and he really isn't), its awful to wish someone else dead instead of the other person. Besides, everybody says Keanu is one of the nicest guys and he also has been through a lot. If Matthew wasn't actually serious, its not funny at all.

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.