Friends | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Friends

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Charley, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Love Phoebe.. in the end it looks like Jennifer Aniston is laughing, instead of Rachel.. (I think she is)

2. 'Oh god, Chandler's doing his sex face!'
    [​IMG]

3. Does anyone else know all the words to all of Phoebe's songs? I find myself singing them to people occasionally.

4. Yes...yes I do! I have them all ripped and on a CD somewhere...

5. Phoebe: I have 12 new songs about my mother's suicide, and 1 about a snowman.
    Chandler: Might wanna open with the snowman.

I made a man with eyes of coal
    And a smile so bewitchin',
    How was I supposed to know
    That my mom was dead in the kitchen?

6. ...la la la la la la la la......

Crazy underwear creepin' up my butt
    Crazy underwear always in a rut
    Crazy underwear....

7. I found you in my bed,
    How did you wind up there?
    You are a mystery,
    Little black curly hair, Little black curly hair
    Little black, little black, little black, little black
    Little black curly hair

8. Now, grandma's a person who everyone likes,
    she bought you a train and a bright, shiny bike.
    But lately she hasn't been coming to dinner,
    And last time you saw her she looked so much thinner.
    Now, your mom and your dad said she moved to Peru,
    but the truth is she died and some day you will too!
    La-la-la la la-la-la la la-la-la la...

9. Charley

Charley Staff Member

10. That's my favourite thing about that scene! When you can tell Jennifer Aniston is about a second away from absolutely pissing herself.
    There are some really good Friends bloopers out there, most of them revolving around Jennifer Aniston laughing at something Matthew Perry does. Probably why I like Rachel and Chandler together so much on-screen, because they have such good chemistry.

11. DUMB DRUNKEN BITTTTCH!...Thank you!

'Commencing Countdown, engines....ON!'

12. "New York City has no power
    and the milk is getting sour
    but to me it is not scary
    'cause I stay away from daaiiiry"

13. 'Hello, this is the pidgeon from the balcony calling to apologise, I shouldn't have knocked the tickets out of the pretty ladies hand. It was all my fault, not hers, bye. COOO!'

COOO!

14. Hello. My name is Regina Phalange. I'm a businesswoman in town on business. Would you like to see my card? Ooh, what did I do with my filofax? I must've left it in conference room B. Oh my God! May I just say that you two gentlemen have the exact same hands! They're identical! Now, I've never seen anything like that in the business world.

15. Charley

Charley Staff Member

"No, no wait, no, no, an eagle flew in! Landed on the stove and CAUGHT FIRE!"

16. At first I was afraid, I was PETRIFIED!

Talking about Friends and Phoebe has reminded me how much I love 'The Comeback', I still need to get it on DVD - 'I don't need to see that!'

17. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Oh yes, I need to buy that someday soon! I'm ashamed to say that even as a massive 'Friends' fan, I've neither seen 'The Comeback', 'Dirt' or 'Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip'. I have seen '6 Days, 7 Nights' if that counts for something?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.