Fuller House (The Full House spin-off we've all been waiting for) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Fuller House (The Full House spin-off we've all been waiting for)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jeffo, Apr 21, 2015.

1. If there were two seasons planned from the start, the guest appearances should have been way more spaced out. They were definitely the weak spots.

Except Becky.

Needs more Becky.

2. Becky is always welcome but I'm not a fan of how baby crazy they made her. She's this close to being the cause of an Amber alert.

Andy French likes this.
  3. Hooray for season 2. I've almost finished watching season 1 and I really enjoyed it so far. It's both fresh and nostalgic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I fucking loved this moment. Probably my favorite from the season. It's the smiles from both characters at the end that kill it.

Andrew.L likes this.
  5. I made it through episode 1. Maybe it's knowing what a wretched person she is, but I really can't stand Candace Cameron's voice.

Andrea Barber is fabulous and reminds me a lot of Amy Sedaris. Viva la Gibbler!

And good Lord, John Stamos and Lori Loughlin HAVE NOT AGED.

DoggySwami and Jeffo like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Episode 1 is thé worst though. So if you made it through that: you're ready to go!

7. Yeah, there's something in Candace's voice now that will occasionly bother me that didn't bother me on the original.

Blayke likes this.
  8. I think Andrea Barber is a comedic genius. I have only watched the first episode but just loved how she picked up playing Gibbler as if time hadn't passed - like putting on an old glove that still fits comfortably. I also love the effort and spirit she puts in the role.

roblognick and Jeffo like this.
  9. Can we talk about all the Olsen twins shade tho?

10. "You have a guest. She's English and she's hot."
    [person who is not Cheryl Colenandez-Vertweedy appears]

This is a disappointment.

11. I've been watching through the entirety of Full House since they finally uploaded it all to Netflix and I literally can't handle it, Michelle is adorable and it's making me broody.

I'm officially old.

But OMG CUTE.

12. Charley

Charley Staff Member

My mind is blown. Were we all aware that Fernando is the guy from the Call On Me video?!

13. Ha! Wow!

Are we calling Candace a horrible person because she's a God fearing Republican?

14. Season 4 premieres tomorrow.

15. Obligatory question. Any mention of Michelle in the new season?

16. Okay, but y'all really have to stop hoping for this to feature in any way. It wasn't in the previous three seasons and I don't think Michelle will be mentioned in the fourth, seaux...

17. She is mentioned, just doesn’t appear.

-tastic likes this.
  18. That's all I wanted to know. Thank you for responding so nicely.

irishlamb likes this.
  19. https://abcnews.go.com/US/hollywood...college-admissions-cheating/story?id=61627873

20. [​IMG]

Oh my god @ this courtroom sketch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.