(G)I-DLE - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

(G)I-DLE - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, May 21, 2018.

?

Will (G)I-DLE outsell CLC?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. Yes

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. I was bored ddd. Anyway stan Cube new GG in this thread. Anticipate their first music show win xx

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    Serg., R92, send photo and 7 others like this.
  2. Soyeon, Miyeon and Soojin are kinda the most iconic.

junglefish and aznjesus like this.
  3. Reminder that Soyeon wrote this bop when most trainees her age are, I dunno, practicing how to make a heart shape with their fingers in their agency's basement:

Also, THIS IS TALENT

R92, He, Island and 5 others like this.
  4. You did not just do Yu-deepest voice in K-Pop right now-qi wrong like this.

Also, @junglefish isn't Yuqi a lead vocalist?

R92, Squashua, Kuhleezi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Nnñ I copied the text from Soojin's image and forgot to change it.
    [​IMG]
    I edited it!
    Yuqi, Soyeon and Miyeon >>>

R92 and send photo like this.
  6. Debut of the year?

Vixen and junglefish like this.
  7. Well we still have a few promising girl groups debuting this year, but they’re certainly contenders.
    If I'm not mistaken, they're the only non-Big 3 GG from 2016-2018 to chart in the Gaon Digital top 40 with their debut single, along with gugudan.

send photo, Squashua, Island and 3 others like this.
  8. The mini is so so great. 'Latata' is still surprisingly holding up for me. 'Maze' is literally quite amazing, and possibly better than the title track (but totally understand why they went for the latter).

(Also all LOONA stans, "Don't Text Me" is basically an OEC albumtrack and it's so so good.)

9. I Am as a mini has been on such a heavy loop for me the last couple of weeks, especially $$$ and Maze. They’re a really exciting prospect as far as new girl groups go (& I’m very much team Yuqi, Minnie & Soojin). Poor Shuhua getting 0 to do & blocked out of 95% of the choreo.

Between them, CLC’s output since last year and Pentagon suddenly bursting into my periphery - I feel like a Lil BearCube now.

Twinkle, Serg., Seger and 3 others like this.
  10. They're strong candidates. Fromis_9 sold 20K physicals, but these girls are slayin' digitals.

11. First win! With their debut single! Stan the new Nation’s GG!
    TWICE unnies are quacking! [+999 -0]

R92, He, send photo and 8 others like this.
  12. This week is really the window of opportunity for them with GFriend halting promo, and BTS excluded in the nominations because it's their comeback week. Next week is gonna be all about BTS in the music shows. Show Champion and M Countdown could be possible hosts to (G)-IDLE's next wins so stay tuned.

Clearer video:

Serg., Island, Vixen and 1 other person like this.
  13. I always suffer for the underdogs ddddd
    Is she nonexistent on the album tracks as well? Poor ha.

Cube always putting an extra member where there is no need...

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    junglefish likes this.
  14. She's not yet fluent in Korean so its understandable, however, her visuals are top notch.

15. Minnie (and Yuqi) are gonna snatch up all the i-fans, aren't they?

R92, Sanctuary, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  16. Thank you all for doing my job and keeping this thread up to date ddd.

send photo likes this.
  17. the fashuns in this video

junglefish and Ceir like this.
  18. Too late...
    I was watching the group’s full After School Club episode on the coach Home earlier and, whilst they’re fire on stage as a unit, they’ve got a little way to go with loosening up & relaxing in the variety/livestream settings. Still, the awkwardness is endearing & im sure they’ll get there in time.

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.