(G)I-DLE - General Discussion | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

(G)I-DLE - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, May 21, 2018.

?

Will (G)I-DLE outsell CLC?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. Yes

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  1. I’m so ready

2. I really like the teasers so far. I love that we're getting "softer" visuals this time.

3. @codecat Plaid alert!

codecat likes this.
  4. Already sounds like a bop

Island and junglefish like this.

5. Sounds like the mini album might go off tbh.

Cotton Park likes this.
  6. The teasers for the new mini sound quite good - apart from the one of the title track. I hope this isn't their first misstep.

7. I’m not really feeling Senorita based on that clip. Hopefully the full version changes my mind.

8. Weird. I feel like I’m on the opposite end here, I think ‘Señorita’ sounds pretty promising for now, I definitely want to hear the whole thing, but the rest of the mini is definition of filler filler filler. A shame after their first mini being pretty decent.

I hope I’m wrong, but I could see them being the kind of group to have really strong singles constantly, but pretty poor albums made of scrapped demos. Hopefully not!

enjoy v2.0 likes this.

9. The video seems to be a bit different to the soft aesthetic from the teaser pics we saw earlier. I'm a bit more intrigued about the song now.

10. Really nice. I love that they tried something different sonically and visually.

Cotton Park, Island, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  11. The chorus is extremely dull, but the chorus is nice if not their best. It took me about five months to realise how amazing LATATA is so I'm sure it'll grow on me ... eventually.

Gashina likes this.
  12. I wanted to like this so much, but I keep thinking about how Soyeon gave out the superior song to CLC nñn

Mill., ryjm, He and 1 other person like this.
  13. Why do I get the feeling that Soyeon just discovered her grandparents' old dogearred and scratchy Sergio Mendes and Herb Albert album collections?

(It was an awesome day for me, too.)

EDIT:
    Oh, and holy frickin' shit, Yuqi just defenestrated me and what I had left of a wig at 3:03.
    Sweet mother of GOD.
    Great Moments in KPop. That whole last 45 seconds. Wow. Wasn't ready for it.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  14. Soojin is so snatched

[​IMG]

Cotton Park likes this.
  15. I love Senorita but why is this mini so boring?

16. Three winning singles in a row, the talentry.

17. I’m so happy for them! And the song has really grown on me now, such an ear worm.

Cotton Park likes this.
  18. Ok this mini has grown on me after some back to back plays. Blow Your Mind is that chill sequel for the brilliant What's In Your House. I also love how moody Put It Straight is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.