(G)I-DLE - General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

(G)I-DLE - General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by junglefish, May 21, 2018.

?

Will (G)I-DLE outsell CLC?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  2. Yes

10 vote(s)
    34.5%

1. Soojin(?)'s dancing in the chorus is the best part of this song tbfh.

Twinkle, codecat and Serg. like this.
  2. We have a hit ladies.

3. They're at #4 on Instiz.
    [​IMG]
    I can't wait to see where HANN debuts on Gaon.

Cube uploaded the first BTS video for HANN:

Twinkle, codecat and Serg. like this.
  4. I live for KPop dance practice videos and I have to say this one is first rate. They really are the real deal.
    I love groups that raise the bar like they do.
    There aren't many of them....

EDIT: AND IN ONE TAKE.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  5. What's On Cube is so brilliant I wish more companies did stuff like this, it really shows groups personalities and stuff. I'd never had guessed that Shuhua/Soojin/Miyeon were so close, but all their interactions are so cute I love them so much together. My bias line ♥

junglefish and Cotton Park like this.
  6. Soyeon kind of reminds me of a young Kahi.
    Clearly the HBIC.

junglefish likes this.
  7. First US interview with Billboard.
    Pretty interesting! Soyeon is really something else. I love how passionate she seems about not only performing, but also creating music.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Island, Reboot, Slice of Life and 2 others like this.
  8. HANN debuts at #14 on Gaon, for the period of Aug 12-18! I was hoping for top 10, but with only four days to chart...

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  9. I'd say that's impressive, but I know nothing.

junglefish likes this.
  10. Oh don’t get me wrong, it’s really impressive. They’ve done amazingly well.
    When you see the Gaon peaks of the post-IOI groups compared to (G)I-DLE... Soyeon won.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    Island, He and Empty Shoebox like this.
  11. He

He

Her story makes me so happy.

That girl had such a hard time, and her belief in being an idol seemed to wane, during the show. Mostly because some man-children called her ugly.

She perfected her craft, and came back with a vengeance. I want her to keep smashing with her girls.

12. Soyeon was one of the trainees I was rooting for most in P101, along with Sejeong and Yeonjung. She just has it.

Also - I'm not generally someone who really cares about the lyrics of songs (both for k-pop and Western music), but I really like the lyrics of HANN (Latata, too). For some reason my annotations/translations for the HANN video were shown in Dutch, and it made me appreciate the song even more.

13. 'I Am' is the album of the year so far, I still don't know whats my favorite song.

junglefish likes this.
  14. According to a translation I read earlier, Soyeon choreographed Shuhua's little dance break.

Interesting, if true.

Serg., Island and junglefish like this.
  15. Cube should just appoint her as the new CEO to be honest. I'm sure she could get CLC their first hit.

16. Reminder that this mega bop exists

17. FUN FACT: the foxy lady is Soojin. She also appears in the MV for Idle Song.

Empty Shoebox and Serg. like this.
  18. Yeah 'Latata' starts with Soojin giving Soyeon the mask, it was really clever and she looks so hot.
    Wooseok, E'Dawn & Guanlin are also in the video, idk who the DJ is.

Empty Shoebox and junglefish like this.
  19. Eaux. I forgot about that ddd.

Looking gorgeous in white:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    codecat likes this.
    junglefish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.