Galantis - Album & Singles Discussion | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Galantis - Album & Singles Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisC, Oct 11, 2013.

1. It's still such a brilliant album, and after having it on constant repeat, I'm yet to burn out.

2. Fantastic album! (if a bit samey in parts). Standouts so far: Forever Tonight (the we're one, one, one... part kinda reminds me to Sky Ferreira's One -also produced by Bloodshy-), Dancing To The Sound of A Broken Heart & Water.

3. Forever Tonight is apparently the next single!

4. It's Cathy Dennis on Louder, Harder, Better right?

5. I thought it sounded like Penelope Trappes at first but you're probably right, since she did work with them.

6. Who are all the featured vocalists on this album? Peanut Butter Jelly and Firebird are very good.

7. Wow at HMV not stocking this today...

8. I just came here to ask this very question. Some parts sound suspiciously like her and it's making me listen to this track more and more hoping it is her!

9. Read somewhere else that Martina from Dragonette was the vocalist for Peanut Butter Jelly (she's also a writer in it).

10. It's a really interesting album. It's like they took everything that is wrong about current EDM and made it listenable. I like it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  11. She co-wrote 'Runaway (U&I)' so I assume they got her to feat. on a track too.

It did make me go back and listen to the song a few more times too, more than I probably would have!

12. My copy of this came yesterday, I'm looking forward to having my first play now after all these good reviews.

13. So it really is Cathy Dennis? If so, amazing.

14. The vocalist is Jennifer Decilveo.

Cathy Dennis sings vocals on Runaway and Louder, Harder, Better.

The two you mention are both Martina from Dragonette, the others include Blackbear, Andrew Jackson, Vincent Pontare and Leon Jean Marie.

15. Does Cathy Dennis do the vocals on Runaway (U&I) also?

16. "Vocals by Cathy Dennis and Julia Karlsson".

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
  17. Cathy does vocals on Runaway too? I guess they really distorted/pitched her vocal then.

18. Blimey - So Cathy Dennis managed to get a top 5 as a vocalist and writer without the world even knowing about it... Sneaky!

19. Just like Martina on Peanut Butter Jelly.

Amazing.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.