Galantis | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Galantis

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisC, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

Interesting that Runaway is out on UK Spotify but only available to buy on iTunes on the 10th May (!)

2. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

Peanut Butter Jelly is very Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce isnt it?

3. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

I love Peanut Butter Jelly : perfect summer stupid pure energy beverage.

4. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

Serious song of the summer darjeelings from PBJ. Such a max track!

5. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

The names involved are better than the music, I don't hear anything much better than generic fodder unfortunately.

6. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

That is Martina somewhere in there on Peanut Butter Jelly, right? I think I'd like it better withiut all the effects.

7. Pleasantly surprised at how few "old" tracks are on the album! Should be a good listen.

8. I want something else as good as The Heart That I'm Hearing on the album.

9. Meanwhile, Britney's working with Iggy Azalea.

What is it the kids say? "I can't. . ."

10. I want this on any album, really. What a song.

11. Was "You" ever demoed for Britney or was that just something made up by BreatheHeavy members?

12. That was just a rumor. Galantis have also denied it.

13. My point was less about some demo rumor and more about the fact that Bloodshy used to be one of Britney's go-to guys, and it was an amazing pairing that really worked.

14. "In My Head" is great. Sounds like it's that Bebe Rexha on the chorus, she seems to be everywhere these days.

You can listen to as many clips as you like by clearing your history data, by the by.

15. "Firebird" is a Dragonette song, and you can actually hear Martina properly this time!

16. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

Well it's out there, and it's brilliant. Preordered it on the back of hearing it. Forever Tonight's vocals sound suspiciously like Ciara.

17. Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

Yes, it's that good. Just got mine on pre-order too! So many highlights... but I will definitely be spinning 'Water' nonstop!

18. Very excited about this. Everything they have released so far has been amazing. Excited to see how big they can get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.