Galantis | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Galantis

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisC, Oct 11, 2013.

1. It always helps to have the physical booklet in your hand!

2. Love her sneaky comeback. Even if it's not really a comeback, it's just two songs with writers she's probably good friends / colleagues with.

Anyways, back to Galantis. I have the album on full repeat. Loving it completely.

3. Loving the album hardcore. I just hope their success doesn't derail a Miike Snow comeback.

4. Miike Snow's Facebook page has been posting teasers about something new happening for the past two months, I believe. I've also seen a bunch of posters around NYC with their logo popping up. Seems like something is happening soon.

5. I love Bloodshy (& Avant) in all shapes and forms.

6. EDIT What a great little album

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  7. Which song is the one featuring Coco Morier?

8. I think it's Dancin' to the Sound of a Broken Heart. She's not really audible.

Pink Frost likes this.
  9. Edu

Edu

Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

The verses are VERY Madonna, for a second I thought it was really her.

10. Runaway (U & I) could've been an Icona Pop single.

11. Love this album. Perfect length too.

12. Just came to post that Id read Cathy Dennis was singing the verses on Runaway and I refused to believe it! I see its already been discussed but it really doesnt sound anything like her. Im gonna need to listen to this album as I love Runaway and PBJ.

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  13. Not my first choice for another single but the video is brilliant!

phily693 and LPT like this.
  14. LPT

LPT

Has anyone witnessed them live? I've just got tix for their gig in Dublin next year. Should be a good night out (albeit a weeknight!)

15. Perfect single choice and fantastic video. I hope they can get another hit with this.

16. Yeah, it's just a DJ set with some live instruments (IE a cymbal and some pads). They play a lot of their own songs and then a couple of whatever big room house is popular at the moment. Very high energy and a lot of sing-along moments for the crowd.

LPT likes this.
  17. LPT

LPT

That sounds interesting. I've never really been to a 'dj gig' before or to a festival where a dj was playing so should be cool! Thanks!

18. New song out next Friday.

"This time I ain't gonna run away" as the hook is... cute.

19. I like it, but what happened to In My Head fucking the butt off the charts?

20. "In My Head" and "Firebird" are both lost #1s. Those choruses were built for domination.

Deleted member 312 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.