Galantis

F

Former member 330

It always helps to have the physical booklet in your hand!

Love her sneaky comeback. Even if it's not really a comeback, it's just two songs with writers she's probably good friends / colleagues with.

Anyways, back to Galantis. I have the album on full repeat. Loving it completely.

Loving the album hardcore. I just hope their success doesn't derail a Miike Snow comeback.
Miike Snow's Facebook page has been posting teasers about something new happening for the past two months, I believe. I've also seen a bunch of posters around NYC with their logo popping up. Seems like something is happening soon.

Re: Galantis (Style of Eye and Bloodshy/Miike Snow's Christian Karlsson) - "Smile"

Forever Tonight's vocals sound suspiciously like Ciara.

The verses are VERY Madonna, for a second I thought it was really her.

Just came to post that Id read Cathy Dennis was singing the verses on Runaway and I refused to believe it! I see its already been discussed but it really doesnt sound anything like her. Im gonna need to listen to this album as I love Runaway and PBJ.

He/him
Has anyone witnessed them live? I've just got tix for their gig in Dublin next year. Should be a good night out (albeit a weeknight!)

Has anyone witnessed them live? I've just got tix for their gig in Dublin next year. Should be a good night out (albeit a weeknight!)
Yeah, it's just a DJ set with some live instruments (IE a cymbal and some pads). They play a lot of their own songs and then a couple of whatever big room house is popular at the moment. Very high energy and a lot of sing-along moments for the crowd.

He/him
Yeah, it's just a DJ set with some live instruments (IE a cymbal and some pads). They play a lot of their own songs and then a couple of whatever big room house is popular at the moment. Very high energy and a lot of sing-along moments for the crowd.

That sounds interesting. I've never really been to a 'dj gig' before or to a festival where a dj was playing so should be cool! Thanks!

D

Deleted member 312

I like it, but what happened to In My Head fucking the butt off the charts?