Galantis | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Galantis

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisC, Oct 11, 2013.

1. A nice sunny banger. I like it.

Noir and zephyr like this.
  2. Love it and the new music video.

3. The music video is not my cup of tea, but No Money is excellent. It's the song Icona Pop have been trying to make for the past few years but failed every time.

4. Bop.

Noir likes this.
  5. It reminds me of Heads Will Roll A-Track Remix, which is by no means a bad thing!

6. That remix is amazing. I like that it keeps the 'rock' 'vibe' of the original version.

7. Love. It.

8. This is such a lovely, chilled out yet still boppy remix.

9. I wonder if Cathy Dennis is part of the new album at all.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

No Money is kinda annoying, I need something new.

11. Yes of their singles so far it's easily my least favourite, but it's ok.

12. Love On Me is another brilliant track by them. They really cannot do any wrong.

Noir likes this.
  13. Love On Me is good. I do enjoy a synthesised steel drum. I like it more than No Money, but neither of the new songs are as amazing as the great tracks on Pharmacy.

phily693 likes this.

14. The video is so Basement Jaxx. The song is immense.

15. They have a new track premiered called Pillow Fight.
    I cannot wait for this album, every track thus far has been brilliant. They never disappoint.

16. Pillow Fight sounds like Matthew Koma is on vocals. But it could easily be Zayn as well.

Txetxu likes this.
  17. When is the album coming?

18. Pillow Fight doesn't really sound like Galantis at all. Not feelin it like the last two yet...

19. Their first album was great, can't wait to hear the second

20. I love the the first album, but I don't rate any of these new songs. Pillow Fight is probably the best though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.