Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers) | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by IotV, Feb 12, 2011.

1. It's sad but I kind of want to see the uncensored.

2. I still cannot forgive this show for not making the most of Daenerys and Cersei finally meeting. Where were the clapbacks??? Dany didn't even get in a quick drag of Cersei's deceased children ffff

Hopefully there is something for the gays next season.

3. [​IMG]

joe_alouder, Alenko, Joe. and 10 others like this.
  4. I'm absolutely not ready for the show to end, despite the abysmal writing on last season. The Arya and Sansa bullshit still makes no sense to me.

5. “Winterfell is yours, my grace”

Also did you notice that the credits are going to be covered in snow. Shook.

Big Bang, Alenko, constantino and 4 others like this.
  6. I feel like the campy fate of Lord Baelish was 100% for the gays.

Verandi, Terminus and rav4boy like this.
  7. I am absolutely ready for it to end, on the other hand.

8. The iconic fur coat just doesn't go with this hairstyle. Nothing for the gays yet I guess.

Trinu 3.0 and Kuhleezi like this.
  9. Whew, here we go gurls

10. Okay but I'm so perched for an iconic episode 1 Winterfell night out with Daenerys, Sansa, Bran and Drogon. I'm ready for them to drag Cersei for filth in the smoking area.
    [​IMG]

Hopefully the DJ plays a BOP that's as good as the Dragonstone arrival theme or the new Fleur East song. 'Jon Snow' can hold our handbags whilst we clamber onto the dancefloor.

11. This is such a PopJustice post.

Leader Beans and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  12. Great promo.

Can't wait for that short shit Snow to finally die for good.

13. Starks Assemble! Sucks to be Bran.

14. He

He

I'd love it if it happened in episode 1.

GodsAndMonsters, Remyky22 and Cake like this.
  15. I hope we get a satisfyingly gruesome ending for Cersei, one of TV’s best ever villains.

16. My housemate has never watched the show, but was keen to watch the final season as it airs, so I'm doing a full rewatch with them.

Whilst perhaps the pacing was a little too slow at times in the early seasons, bloody hell, there were some truly great scenes. Just being able to enjoy a 5 minute conversation for what it is, with beautiful acting, and a sense of... room to breathe.

Plus, it's nice to be able to listen to Littlefinger without having to bring up subtitles.

bakerboy92 and dirtypony like this.
  17. The dialogue in this show really is well written, and impressively consistent pre-season 7. I've been rewatching, too, and I'm surprised I'm as engaged with it as I am, given that I know how all these scenes end already.

Cersei and Tyrion in particular never let me down with their scenes. Always delicious.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  18. SO in that promo Bran is absent.
    Is he the Night King and not part of the Starks?

Meathook likes this.
  19. He was too busy filing his nails.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS ALERT: Why are the teasers or other videos uploaded in 720p quality? HBO doesn't care about this show?

Also, I secretly want Cersei to win because I hate what they've done with the rest of the 'good' characters bar Sansa. The rest can CHOKE.

diamondliam, Floppie and rav4boy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.