Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers) | Page 424 | The Popjustice Forum

Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by IotV, Feb 12, 2011.

1. This tickles my pickle.

2. I honestly can't really muster any excitement for this, but I'll probably check it out.

3. It looks good and I think it helps that Benioff and Weiss aren't part of it.

4. This does look very promising! But every time I see this thread (or anything else GOT related) all I can think about is how wrong they’ve done Dany with that final season… Ugh.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    POPGASM and DMDR like this.
  5. Seeing some of the old sets did pull at my heart strings, can‘t lie.

6. Yet still no sign of Winds of Winter…

7. A sequel? I don‘t think people really want this. I guess you can bring back a lot of characters as guest stars but I think people are really done with this ddd.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Why couldn’t he stay dead

9. The only series I want is where Daenerys gets resurrected and takes herself back to the other side of the world.

10. I'll be surprised if any more than about two of those seven projects ever see the light of day.

Petty Mayonnaise, 1986 and Andrew like this.
  11. I'd be surprised if either of the last two books ever see the light of day

Petty Mayonnaise and 1986 like this.
  12. Olenna : the early years is a prequel I want!

13. YES!!!!

TheBakersSon likes this.
  14. I'm ready for Cersei of Love, in which contestants vie for her heart and when they displease her she waterboards them with wine.

15. Just resurrect Margaery and Cersei and give me episodes of them sniping at each other.

Sam, Alenko, Aiden and 5 others like this.
  16. Starring Natalie Dormer. Because why not

17. There’s no way anyone actually believes the last books are ever coming.

18. I'd be interested in a Jon Snow led sequel and the possibility of seeing the further adventures of some of those characters I was enthralled by all those years is a welcome one.

19. He

He

Jon Snow and his negative charisma leading a show?
    I guess the coming series will test the waters to see how big was the damage of the final season.
    If it flops, watch most of the other projects be canned.

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.