Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers) | Page 425 | The Popjustice Forum

Game of Thrones (HBO pace - no book spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by IotV, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Jon Snow: Beyond The Wall resettling his people, getting into the lore of the White Walkers, realizing Sansa actually betrayed him and marching once again on Winterfell to take it back for himself, before marching on King's Landing to take it back for himself... in time to defend it from a resurrected Dany leading her legions back from Naath and Volantis...

OK, I'm here for it.

Andrew likes this.
  2. I'm not sure where the bar would be set for a flop. There is vast middle ground between Game of Thrones' peak numbers and what HBO/Sky Atlantic get for most of their other shows.

As a known quantity, it's probably less likely to grow over time the way its parent show did, so it's really about how much of the initial audience (which I'd expect to be pretty big on curiosity value alone) sticks around.

3. He

He

There seems to be many variables at play that they will only understand once the show is going. It’s also good to remember how expensive it is to make this type of genre.

4. I just finished rewatching the show and really is shocking how they treated pretty much everyone in season 8.

I actually liked Jon Snow until season 7. They just made him a complete bore once they ran out of book material. Cersei in season 8 was like a robot. She reminds me of that episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, the one with the body double that can only say 3 lines.

Dany going from hero to mass murdering villain in the space of an episode really was a choice. I’m hoping Drogon took her somewhere to be resurrected.

Andrew and dirtypony like this.
  5. Lately, Leopold and manloveuk like this.
  6. I am so excited.

johnoclock likes this.
  7. Reminder that there is an actual thread for House of the Dragon!

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.