Gay McDonalds advert | The Popjustice Forum

Gay McDonalds advert

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by jamieluke, May 29, 2010.

1. Wow. Intense.

2. Pretty cool! Although McDonalds is still evil!!! [/PETA speech]

Does anyone know the name of the song in the background?

3. That was a bit deep for McDonalds...

4. It's France. Even their fast food adverts are artistic.

5. That's a great advert!

I don't eat the slop they serve, but I commend them for making this commercial.

6. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Er, yeah. . . I don't think its overall point was conveyed very well either.

7. SOO CUTE!!!

8. This is amazing.

Does anyone know the name of the song used?

9. Wow. Welcome to France, where even fast food adverts look like scenes from award-winning arthouse melodramas!

You would neeeever get an ad like that over in the UK. Remember the furore over the Helman's Mayonnaise ad the other year, and that just had two men pecking on the cheek.

10. that really is an incredible ad. they do have a lot more creativity in their ads, I remembered these I found some time ago .

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. slimane

slimane Guest

12. That McDonald's ad is a bit nice and a bit sad.

What are they for?

13. They were anti smoking ads, specifically about passive smoking (i.e. "forcing other people to smoke")

14. Thanks for letting me know.

15. With all the gays who work there, it's only fair Mc Donald's gives them back some love!

16. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Bill O' Reilly's take on it where he compares gays to Al-Qaeda. As for the ad itself, it's just a marketing ploy to think gay people are being represented well when in fact it's just so the ad looks controversial and will get them some press which it clearly has.

17. France is obviously more gay friendly than the US. I haven't seen anyone on TV comparing homosexuals to terrorists.

And why is the US commenting about this anyway? It's not like the ad is supposed to air there, is it?

18. I really don't understand the point of this advert. It's very good, but nothing to do with a fast food chain- and do McDonalds really need the publicity?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.