GAY | Page 291 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah but what is weird is they just replied to my text message. I thought the number they gave me was fake. So I hope I meet them again, but if not oh well. I'll just make myself more attractive so I could meet more sexy guys!

2. [​IMG]

3. Honestly I am loving this performance art series.

4. It's like a one-woman show. We have the rise, the fall, the heartbreak AND the comeback.

5. Phaedra, she's ready to work!

Remorque likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. I figured they were done with your lying and lying and lying but ddd how do you even make this all up? Arent you 6 whole years?

Remorque and londonrain like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Two of my friends who are a couple asked me to be their third DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Overdose, Lander, Remorque and 13 others like this.
  9. Have fun!

Seriously though, the anxiety I'd have being in bed with two people would probably kill me.

papatrick, RUNAWAY, andru and 3 others like this.
  10. I had a fairly similar but a very watered down version of this happen to me once. It was very uncomfortable.

Remorque, londonrain and Mr.Arroz like this.
  11. I swear this has happened to you before! Bottle the pheromones, help a sis out.

Lander, Remorque, andru and 4 others like this.
  12. R92

R92

Why is it so damn difficult to find love?

Lander, Stepsmatt, enjoy and 8 others like this.
  13. How do you get rid of a Grindr stalker without having to change your address and number?

Asking for a friend.

14. You should report him and ask for restraining order. That should scare him off.
    You should totally do it if they are both hot. If only one of them is hot, it is still fine. Just don't give the other one too much attention, if you're only into the hot one.
    It is never easy. Loves takes time. For some people, it is just meant to be. Like I think about all the people that died alone and single. Love isn't for everything. The best love you'd probably get is from your family and friends.

I've been searching for love for decades now, and I'm tired of looking for love.

LoveSoSoft likes this.
    1. Men are scum.
    2. All men are scum.
    3. All men must die.
    4. Sometimes it's just hard to make your schedules line up, ya know?

15. That sounds like a lot of paperwork.

16. Just pretend that you have reported him. Show him some fake report paper which you could easily get online.

That sounds quite harsh. I know a lot of nice guys, but they aren't just into me. I hated them at first, but I learned to respect their decision.

17. I genuinely think the weight loss has really impacted my self-confidence, which is cool, but it's definitely impacted everyone else's hormones kii. Anyway, this couple is in New York, so I'd have to think of that and consider if I'm gonna move forward with my current Ohio boo or part ways.

And yes, they're both hot. Like... completely my type.

*squeals*

18. [​IMG]

19. @PopIsHot, could you please leave @Stepson alone? I thought you had already been told not to follow Grindr users home xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.