GAY | Page 292 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This guy on Grindr is really waxing poetic about things, and I can't tell if he's trying to impress me or if he's actually just that verbose.

2. I don't know what you are talking about. I don't even know what @Stepson looks like.

3. [​IMG]

Overdose, Lander, Remorque and 18 others like this.
  4. I deleted Grindr on Saturday, for hopefully the first and only time.
    I was getting to, addicted, to it, and it wasn’t doing my mental health, or my on going search for the love of my life, any good.
    Bottoms Up (well, not mine, until I actually get out and meet people).

But then, I went and did stuff with a bi-curious guy I used to work with, the other night, one of those “I do prefer women I think...” until you get down to the action, and oh well, another mess it’ll probably end up being.

5. Bitch, love? I'd settle for an alleyway blowjob at this point.

Tiffany Pollard, Lander, Rem and 9 others like this.
  6. See you out back.

andru, Kuhleezi, He and 3 others like this.
  7. Oh gosh. Those bi curious guys always ended up being those who couldn't get enough after getting into action and always slide into your Snapchat..

But I agree with Grindr, it's definitely better to delete it if it's disturbing with mental health because I had definitely been there. That shit app destroyed my self esteem so much.

8. [​IMG]

9. Thank you for your honesty.

10. We reported that weird guy to the 'digital police' or whatever they're called. He was trying to pass it off as a 'Judo fetish' (!?) but we weren't fooled.

11. Well done. Hopefully you've saved one or more people from getting hurt.

12. Going to a complete strangers house on Grindr, who you get along with on text, for some drinks.

Yes or no?

Terminus likes this.
  13. No, meet in public in case he wants to kill you.

Lander, beyoncésweave, Rem and 22 others like this.
  14. Agreed. I want an audience for my death.

15. That could easily be arranged!

16. I watched enough Criminal Minds episodes to know in how many ways somebody would trap me inside the house and never get out alive.

Island, andru, Terminus and 1 other person like this.
  17. kal

kal

There's a really hot guy at one of the food places I go to for lunch - I think he might be their delivery guy. Some weeks ago I was waiting in line to pay and I low key couldn't take my eyes off him, so he obviously noticed and nodded in my general direction to greet me, which was weird. Then yesterday, I'm waiting in line again and he just casually walked by and said "hey".

And I, being my awkward, half-autistic self just got embarrassed and froze up and didn't say anything back.

18. My straight male flatmates have invited me on a night out and i'm going along with them because I'm pretty good friends with all of them, expect this one vile, disgusting, hateful, homophobic pig who belongs in the 1920's with all of his ridiculously backward views, he messaged the group chat it was planned in saying "if Gregor (that's me lol) does anything gay while we're out I don't want to go" I swiftly replied "then don't come" and kicked him out of the group chat.

19. And that, is GayJustice.

20. Rihanna is the greatest gay icon confirmed.

Overdose, Mikl C, Lander and 23 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.