GAY | Page 481 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. kal

kal

Am I the only one who always hears “dork sided” when this woman opens her mouth?

Sam de Jour likes this.
  2. I was in a job where I hid my sexuality as it was mostly straight men there and when I eventually came out no one was bothered in the slightest. There was a lad I had a massive crush on and never told anyone about it but the day after I 'came out' someone said to me 'Oh I saw your mate' and referred to my crush. I think we all think the world will cave in but chances are people mostly aren't phased. And this was in the early 90s.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  3. People who are shocked/offended by piss play of all things when it comes to kink are funny.
    [​IMG]

keep the lights low and socks on I guess.

papatrick, andru, Jacques and 27 others like this.
  4. My ex liked to wear a diaper, so most kinks don't shock me at all anymore. I say, if that's what turns your crank then go on, girl.

andru and Terminus like this.
  5. I almost tried it with my ex, but never happened.

It’s just one of those things that don’t disgust me but don’t call my attention either? You’re just getting wet, aren’t you?

6. I've never encountered someone personally with the piss kink, but if I ever did, I'd just restrict it to the shower. Not a fan of cleaning up piss somewhere else in the house.

And that's that on that.

andru, Jacques, Wishlight and 3 others like this.
  7. A good half of the people in my area on Grindr are into piss.

8. All this kink talk, a few years ago when I was living in Perth, I got invitied to an Ice Party, and spent a bit of time thinking it was some new homosexual kink I’d not heard of, before my sister told me it’s what the locals called Crystal Meth... I didn’t go.

Alenko, andru, Jacques and 17 others like this.
  9. The whole piss thing is huge in Manchester (along with rubber) and I'm not against either but I'm also not like itching to try either? If I was with someone desperate to do them then I'd give them a go but I'm not gonna go and sit by the urinals in Eagle begging for someone to piss on me - I've had someone ask me that though and I politely refused because I get stage fright if someone's watching dd

10. Peeing in urinal instead of inside the stalls? @strangekin domtop confirmed

Jacques, Wishlight, Terminus and 6 others like this.
  11. We love a queen that does her market research.

12. [​IMG]

13. The daddy security guard doing the rounds at work tonight could choke me but my god he's so boring to speak to.

andru, Jacques, Jackarywoo and 6 others like this.
  14. Oh so we are fine with pissing on each other, but god forbid I use my own urine to treat acne.

15. For someone who is very against the idea of piss, you're very vocal about it.

papatrick, Jacques, Wishlight and 4 others like this.
  16. I never said I was against piss. My god I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. I made a joke about opening the thread as a new user and seeing some of your posts. I'm fine if you enjoy being pissed on. My previous response was to a gif of people being shocked about me using it to treat acne (it works - look it up!), yet not batting an eyelid about using it as a sexual fetish.

17. In all fairness I have read about the acne thing before but I never tried it.

Having said that, my best friend and I tasted each other’s pee (straight from the stream) when we were about 5. That’s probably why I’m not actually into piss play, I didn’t get a taste for it

Jacques, Wishlight, Rem and 12 others like this.
  18. Have you considered that the 'shock' is also being delivered in the same way you were delivering your jokes about it originally???

19. Look, I am sorry if I offended anyone with my ''dark sided'' gifs about the piss fetish some of you have. I genuinely meant it as a joke. I am not offended or 'shocked' by what consenting adults get up to behind closed doors. I didn't come down in the last shower - it's not like my precious eyes are reading this type of thing for the first time. Whatever floats your boat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.