GAY | Page 483 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Men are trash and I give up with them
    [​IMG]

2. New office floor plan has me opposite the guy I lust after ddddd

Alenko, andru, Jacques and 14 others like this.
  3. you on monday

[​IMG]

Alenko, papatrick, andru and 10 others like this.
  4. What team are you on?
    Public or private?
    Can we 4 man it?
    Are you in yet?
    Back out back out
    I need balls
    You coming?
    I'm close

My local Pokémon GO group chat is something..

papatrick, andru, Laurence and 7 others like this.
  5. You know who helped me realise I was gay? Craig from Deuce.
    I don't know how long I stared at this photo when I was 11 years old.

[​IMG]

6. The most annoying thing of living not exactly in a big city is that you have the same three faces around or they are always at least a train away, if not more, so you have to organize things, which makes the whole idea of having a date so tiring.

7. Some guy told me I look thinner than I do in my pics.

[​IMG]

The wedding is tomorrow

Alenko, snoho, Euphoria and 37 others like this.
  8. I just discovered this thread and whew is it always this much of a trip?

Rem, andru, Laurence and 6 others like this.
  9. Yes.

andru, Sam de Jour and londonrain like this.
  10. Oof, I'm not ready.

11. So someone I had a fling with last year at the end of my relationship keeps messaging on my WhatsApp. And when I say, "keeps messaging", I literally been each day I'm getting sent different pictures and videos of his overly excited manhood (to put it nicely) with captions like, "when you coming to suck this?" and "he misses you".

I think he forgets though that I have him as a friend on Facebook so actually see that he's been in a relationship since September, and I'm sure the recent holiday he's booked to Rome with his other half will be lovely, as will the Cher concert in October.. but, it's things like that which annoy me.. I know people say "oh, but it's only a text".. why do people think it's acceptable to send those messages when they're in a relationship? Even at ignoring the endless photos and videos, it continues.

At times I think about just print screening them and forward them to his other half saying, "please tell your boyfriend to stop". But then I'm not that much of a twat.. that is until I listen to "It's Not Right, But It's Okay" by Whitney Houston then I feel like a strong independent queen.

12. This guy is an asshole but I snorted at this.

Rem, andru, Jacques and 9 others like this.
  13. It's always good to know you're missed.

[​IMG]

junglefish, citoig, Rem and 13 others like this.
  14. People who say this are usually the same people who do the same thing. He's an asshole, just block him.

andru, Chris Lala and Terminus like this.
  15. He could be in an open relationship? Obviously if you’re feeling harassed by him then you should tell him you’re uncomfortable by it but he could have an agreement with his partner.

MixmasterRemix and londonrain like this.
  16. This is what I was thinking. My partner and I are open right now because we’re long distance, but some people just prefer to be open in general.

MixmasterRemix and londonrain like this.
  17. It's pretty easy to block someone on WhatsApp.

Terminus and enjoy v2.0 like this.
  18. Me after the horrible sex i had Friday night. Alcohol is really the devil, huh.

19. Let's all ditch Grindr and cruise this, where horny has a different meaning altogether

[​IMG]

20. Ddd Imma stick to Recon

papatrick and Hudweiser like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.