GAY | Page 557 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Agreed with this but it is quite small. There's also a club called dirty pop that follows me on twitter, not been but they've got pop in the name so that's a positive sign!

Terminus likes this.
  2. This new guy joined the choir I'm in recently. He's a PE teacher and clearly comes straight from work in little shorts and tight stretch fabric t-shirts and is all meaty arms and chest hair.

90% of the tenor section is reliving their adolescent gym teacher fantasy.

LP, Rem, andru and 14 others like this.
  3. Is that a gay choir? *wink*

Hudweiser likes this.
  4. No but it's Brighton, so many a gay. PE man is an exception and his wife is one of the altos.

He, londonrain and Laurence like this.
  5. Saara Alto is not straight tho.

GimmeWork, spaceship, LP and 18 others like this.
  6. If I don't see her she doesn't exist.

7. I usually struggle with meeting guys from Grindr etc because I have body hangups and I'm sure that once I take my top off that they're going to tell me to get dressed and go home. The worst time of this was when I was chatting to somebody and we exchanged pictures and his response was to reply "Do one, fatty" before blocking me. Yesterday, I saw a hot guy and on his profile he said he was into guys with my body type. I messaged him and his response was "You're sweet but you're too slim for me". I feel like I can't win!

8. I really need to stop sending pics of my bum to people in exchange for compliments.

9. If you’ve got it, flaunt it

10. I have been, kii.

(Check your DM's)

JK

11. Me: sends message again on Grindr because I didn’t think the guy got it as it only said “sent” and not “delivered”
    Said guy: “no I actually got it”
    [​IMG]

12. I only had a body pic on Grindr and I was getting ‘meh’ messages and added a face pic and now it’s popping. Waiting for the self esteem to crash when the ‘new pic gets attention’ bubble bursts lmao.

13. Just a reminder that we're all fab separate and apart from validation from others!

(Checks the apps.)

POPGASM, Jóga, ibelieve and 5 others like this.
  14. Men's standards of beauty doom them to loneliness.

Stopremix likes this.
  15. Aren't you a top?

[​IMG]

papatrick, londonrain and James2009 like this.
  16. Is it so hard to go on a date or just meet someone without someone asking "SO why don't you have a boyfriend?"

Like, should I have a boyfriend?

londonrain, LTG and andru like this.
  17. What sort of answer are they even looking for?

"I'm single because I've murdered every one of my previous boyfriends. Should we split an app?"

GimmeWork, Dee91, Sugaboy and 6 others like this.
  18. Plenty a top has a nice ass and can appreciate compliments?

When on a date? They need some etiquette or sumn.

HollyDunnSomething, kal and Island like this.
  19. Yes, was just being sassy because of something @HollyDunnSomething posted today on ha socials.

20. On a date. On the phone. In the car. In the house. Like, really? I guess it's their way of saying I'm a nice person but still.... you're single and next to me/across from me as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.