GAY | Page 558 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. kal

kal

It’s their terribly awkward way of proposing.

2. I mean it comes from a good place of acknowledging that you're attractive physically and perhaps have qualities that others would like to be around, but the delivery/execution just comes off in bad taste.

Lander, spaceship, citoig and 14 others like this.
  3. Just widen your eyes, stare blankly into the middle distance, and in a dead voice mutter, "I did. The Ancient Ones grew jealous of our union."

4. I'll be using this.

GodsAndMonsters and andru like this.
  5. The Comeback Coroners need to chill.

6. I am, but I have an incredible ass.

7. Meow.

8. Boy I know you want it, while I turn around you watch me check up on it.

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. And yet we haven't shown each other...

[​IMG]

papatrick likes this.
  11. Go right ahead. xo

[​IMG]

Verandi, aux and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  12. Did I fucking lie.gif

papatrick likes this.
  13. So I've been talking to this guy on grindr and the convo was quite refreshing. We literally chatted for 4 hours and at one point I asked him if we wanna exchange numbers. He didn't want to because he said that he had had a bad experience not so long ago, and of course I respected that.
    Then we continued chatting (including voice mails) and at one point I asked him what his zodiac sign was.
    From then on... crickets. He didn't respond until a day after and just asked "my zodiac sign? why do you wanna know lol?".
    Then I simply answered "So I assume you don't believe in astrology?" And he again simply replied "lol why do you want to know?" (again with a delay of over 24 hours despite being online).
    Like is it so hard to simply answer? So yeah, i ghosted him then in return of him low-key half-ghosting me.
    Why couldn't he just say he doesn't feel the conversation/me and just move on?

spaceship and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  14. Wait you believe in astrology
    [​IMG]

Lander, Rem, LP and 14 others like this.
  15. dddddd
    I do to an extent

spaceship and Overdose like this.
  16. Regardless, block him and move on, sis.

Island, Mr Blonde, Overdose and 4 others like this.
  17. Yeah it is not that hard to say "i don't believe in that, can we talk about something else?".

Mr Blonde, ysev and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  18. I don't believe in star signs, but it wouldn't kill the conversation and I wouldn't care that someone asked

LP, Mr Blonde, ysev and 3 others like this.
  19. I think a student came out to me yesterday saying he had a crush on some character from The Society? I googled him and

[​IMG]

Sis... the taste.

Island, LTG, phily693 and 3 others like this.
  20. You don't like the Edward Furlong look?

Terminus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.