GAY | Page 559 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Ok but his character is honestly the sweetest. He learns ASL just to communicate properly with his deaf gay crush.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  2. Haven’t watched it, but that’s a nice touch ddd

Overdose likes this.
  3. So apparently my new "type" for hookups is Americans who are going home the next day.

Doing my bit for international relations. x

4. Was meant to hook up with a guy last Thursday and he got a throat infection. Was meant to meet someone this Thursday but he's asked to rearrange. Is this J*ss Glynne getting her revenge on me

5. Ugh sorry to double post but I tapped someone on Grindr earlier and they messaged me back just before saying “I’m not into guys who are overweight”. I’m tempted to just delete Grindr etc and just take a vow of chastity.

ysev, LP, spaceship and 2 others like this.
  6. dddd SUCH a Gemini.

ysev likes this.
  7. So my profile on Grindr mentions that anyone with a racial preference can just fucking swerve me, and this twink in Houston just messages me out of the blue accusing me of being a catfish and saying that no white person would ever say that to another white person.....

This is honestly the first time anyone has messaged me about this. Like I just don’t understand being this pressed about it.

Y’all white twinks honestly make me want to voluntarily sign up for Pence’s gay gulags

EDIT:

NOT him just “being real” and saying that most white people aren’t racist......

Electric chair.

Last edited: May 16, 2019

8. Is his username pURΞ P0p

9. What does it mean when someone randomly capitalizes a T in their profile name on Grindr? I feel like it's a drug reference, but I'm not sure which one.

10. Tina (Meth).
    Stronger should have been the last single off Sunshine.

11. Agreed.

12. I, thought it was just people being like, look how cool and liT I am... hmmmT

Gasur and He like this.
  13. How did you know

James2009 and londonrain like this.
  14. And you're not into people who are assholes!

Island, kal, Robert and 5 others like this.
  15. I mean, taking a break from the hook-up apps is never a bad thing for your mental health.

LP, Island, Espeon and 4 others like this.
  16. True but I took a massive break from my sex life and that also was terrible for my mental health. It's a vicious cycle.

17. Who does Meth? So grim.

I had a period where I went on 5 dates in a row where they promptly left the country afterwards.

HollyDunnSomething and Hudweiser like this.
  18. Well then I don't know what to tell ya, sis!

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  19. So I experienced some homophobia towards me this evening. I'm not entirely sure how I feel right now.

I'm annoyed in myself that I didn't say something back to the person who said the comment at me, but also disgusted that the comment she made was seemed as acceptable in her eyes.

ysev and Stopremix like this.
  20. Tresseme's hostile environment is shooketh

toby3000 and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.