GAY | Page 605 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Who can say?

Yes.

Music Is Life, LP, Trinu 3.0 and 5 others like this.
  2. Oh Hen, live out that workplace fantasy, make us all jealous

3. I met up with this guy a few nights ago. We've met before, he's quite cute and very enthusiastic. It was enjoyable, and he was really into it, and then suddenly it wasnt. It was like someone had flipped a switch, and suddenly I just wanted it to be over. I've thought about it way too much since.

4. "Met up"

[​IMG]

JMRGBY likes this.
  5. a double bottom chai

Laurence and Seanie like this.
  6. This idea bugs me. As if the only sexual activity is anal, you heauxs.

7. I mean you can leave if you're not having fun.
    [​IMG]

Sinful likes this.
  8. Just slam back and forth on a double ended dildo like the rest of humanity, Jesus

9. Requiem for a Dream <3

Island, Espeon, Mikl C and 10 others like this.
  10. Bless this post.

11. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

POPGASM, diamondliam, LP and 15 others like this.
  12. Jesus has nothing to do with your double ended dildo.

Crucifixes have four ends.

ssa and Andrew.L like this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. Don’t know if this is the right thread for this or not but the comments on this article have made me so sad this morning.

Parent demos against LGBT lessons sweep the country

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/514d4640-a59a-11e9-95c3-8511e62f8ecb

We’ve come so far yet still have such a way to go and this is exactly why pride marches are still needed.

It’s a weird old world when two people loving each other is considered wrong yet spewing hatred is acceptable.

I married my partner just 3 weeks ago and the outpouring of love we have received has been phenomenal. It has really shocked me that things are still so bad out there. I must live in a bubble these days as I don’t experience this in real life like I did in the 90s. I guess people feel more able to say what they really think on the internet.

One woman even ‘thanks god that her child is handicapped and will therefore not understand the lessons anyway’ - I mean - what???‽!

Music Is Life, LP, andru and 7 others like this.
  15. Not Mel B's original 'Wannabe' ad-libs finally leaking

Music Is Life, tylerc904, LP and 22 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Music Is Life, tylerc904, LP and 20 others like this.
  17. People are uncomfortable with the idea that disabled people have sexual feelings in the first place. I can only imagine what they would think to find out there are LGBT disabled people.

Music Is Life, Mr Blonde, K94 and 7 others like this.
  18. Click HERE for the REAL Zig-a-Zig-a

Andy French likes this.
  19. I made out with a guy the other week and the kissing was just...awful. All teeth. He was 44. How can you still be bad at 44?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  20. "We dance to the beat of bad kissers clicking teeth"
    Unfortunately you can be a bad kisser for all of your life, if you´re just not feeling it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.