GAY | Page 744 | The Popjustice Forum

GAY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. As if @Sam could be bothered

Kyle. likes this.
  2. The fact that this thread traumatized me enough to double check my toothbrush tonight despite being the only person to have been in my apartment for at least 5 months.

Hope someone's ready to pay my therapy bills.

Burzum, LP, Mr.Arroz and 28 others like this.
  3. Jesus what are Australians doing with their toothbrushes?

Reminds me a bit of the blind panic I felt when I was a teenager living at home and my parents were away for the weekend. I used the opportunity to bring a “date” home but for some inexplicable reason, maybe I felt guilty or I was somehow trying to make out I was a classy boy, I offered him the spare room when it was time to sleep. We rarely have guests so I don’t think I even bothered to check the bed was all made up, I just assumed it was immaculate and gave him a towel. It was only after he had left the next morning I found SHIT smeared on the bedcovers. I think it was the first time I’ve ever used the washing machine. My folks were so suspicious.

People can be disgusting.

He had amazing abs though.

LP, papatrick, LTG and 7 others like this.
  4. Who knows what we're doing with them.

5. Not all Australians are shitty! Dddd

Kyle. and Music Is Life like this.
  6. Love waking up to cute DMs!

220137D1-C6F0-40D5-8D55-8B352936D350.jpeg

If anyone makes an Obscenely Delicious joke...

Uno, AlmostFamous, LP and 23 others like this.
  7. All this talk of fibre has got me to thinking... what is the perfect amount of fibre for a bottom? I'm asking for a friend.

Holly Something likes this.
  8. Toothbrushgate has set a very high standard of mess for this thread in 2020.

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, Euphoria, Floppie and 38 others like this.
  9. That was a ride. Let me be cautious with all all of my hook ups now.

Chris Lala, phoenix123 and londonrain like this.
  10. Your friend needs to figure out what works for ha body.

(But fibre is good for you generally so your friend should still be getting plenty of fibre from fresh vegetables and stuff like that, for clear skin, good digestion and general awesomeness.)

11. Psyllium husk is great in general, not only for bottoming

stuaw and londonrain like this.
  12. This toothbrush story reminds me of the time that I didn't have any lube and was struggling with a guy. My flatmate wasn't in, and his room was open. I could see a tub of Vaseline in plain view, so I used some. Weeks later, he mentions that something was out of place in his room and that someone had been in his room. I acted completely oblivious, apologising profusely, and insisting that it must have been the guy that stayed over.

LoveSoSoft and Holly Something like this.
  13. Aussie bussies in @Jacques bathroom

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, Floppie, Alenko and 29 others like this.
  14. Waking up to more horror stories.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    papatrick, berserkboi, Grins and 5 others like this.

15. This tweet's been doing the rounds on my feed lately and am I the only one who finds it a bit gross??? Anyone AMAB should be able to explore their gender identity and presentation even if they are read as a heterosexual male. Like...I guess there's an argument to be made about celebrities doing it as an anchor for a product but not doing any real activism elsewhere (Harry Styles, Matty Healy, etc.) but gatekeeping queer-coded aesthetics to ordinary people who might very well have an undiscovered nonbinary identity feels a little...TERFy.

16. I'm more offended at the fem-top exclusion.

But seriously, who cares if a random straight guy wants to embrace a twink aesthetic? It's not that deep.

17. Did I really just read about an Australian poo nugget on a toothbrush?

stuaw, Alenko, KamikazeHeart and 15 others like this.
  18. I mean I don't like Tones and I but this is a little harsh

Rob, UncleDeSeanAli, stuaw and 15 others like this.
  19. I just generally hate the idea of people assuming that someone “looks like a bottom”. The double whammy of bottom-shaming and assuming that a sexual position can be assumed from a “look”... just no. We don’t need that energy in 2020.

20. Hmm I agree. Are the gheys claiming candy coloured hair and nose rings now? I think in general Gen Z seems to be enjoying a 2000s emo renaissance (which they call "e-boy" or "e-girl", I have to laugh) that includes a lot of femme aesthetics like painted nails, girls clothes etc. Let them live.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.